Sil-Forty Build thread***BC to ONT

Just wanted to throw these in…that tray and wheel well were facked

so I spray the car, after the second coat I notice the matalic is not even and the gun was laying like a POS! so I stopped right away after the second coat. Here we go again, back to sanding the whole body and paint again…:frowning:

Busy garage With my buddies skyline, just a quick paint and tune up to get er on the track!

Heres the paint color on the car!

His bay…

Just a quick fit test! lol

Rb20 power…

That all Im gonna put up for now…

Pics to come…
Chassis Electrical Finished
Paint Completion
Interior Touches
All trim back together
Motor Clean-up and rebuild (with Upgrades)
Building the exhaust (may buy a complete dp back…dunno)
Audio/video Setup

Updates soon enough guys

that silver paint looks extremely good!

wow! super impressed with how this is coming along. to be honest i wouldnt even try to deal with a car that had that amount of rust, but thats only because im not the body guy you certainly seem to be! great job man keep it up.

the stitch welds in that skyline’s engine bay are beautiful. one cleanest i’ve seen yet.

Very well done. Need to clean my old girl up again too.

nice work lovin the flux core welding! :slight_smile:

let me know when you come back to ontario …i would like some body work done if your down :smiley: and some paint…just lmk how many moneys:)

Look good and i know alots of peoples wouldn’t even do this projects. CUT that Cancer and weld that sh*t in…

guys I know this is random as F$@K But i had to fill you guys in1 the sil-40 was put on hold as we had another young lad and had to move into a house with-out a damn garage so it had to go into storage :frowning: I have been miserable without my baby but i know its coming soon! this summer im taking it out and spending a few weeks to finish it up! Thats also the reason i stayed here for a little longer as I picked up a few 150k plus jobs this spring/summer so I should be back in ontario around aug or sept with all my shit i have bought while here ( a friggen 26’uhaul will do er lol) my 01 2500hd will tow my sil home and we’ll be back in action before you know it!
sorry again guys I hate when guys start a build post and dont finish lol eeesh…but not to worry!
cheers,
-Nathan

nice work.shitty how we we both don’t have a garage to work on our cars.keep us updated

what lip/ bumper is this?

Looks like Vertex to me.
http://www.fortyone.co.nz/part_images/ver-r32-4dr.jpg