Silver eclipse gsx (burned)

Ok while back on a side street of broadway i noticed a this eclipse burned with an insurance claim tag on the remains of the windshield. Now i see it at m&m u-pull-it. Just wondering if its anyone on here, if they are ok and what happened. Possible pics of what it used to look like? May be a soft subject, but im just curious.

I accidentally the whole car.

What?

isnt this umm… i forgot whos old car on here

The WHOLE THING?!?!?!?!?

:mamoru:

I think that was TurboLS1ss’s beater

ouch, that’s a burn…

pun intended? lol

Then who phone? Then who phone?!?!?

It was Rubicant’s old car. Get some pics!! I want to see it!

As to what happened, it burned!!

But seriously from what I’ve heard, 1800*+ EGT’s and 30 lbs of boost on a stock bottom end = KABOOM!

RX3 was apparently riding shotty when it happened. Everyone made it out ok.

A domestic performance shop owner was tuning and was not familiar with this kind of build, or anything like it. Forced induction high revving 4 cylinders are a little bit different than old v8’s in a sense. Same principles apply but in the end he was not familiar with this kind of setup and the rest is charred history.

That was a beautiful car. Sad to see it go

Is everyone OK though?

Rubi’s car? No… ???

in 4 pics, but seriously it was stripped of the remains. Even the rear coilovers. Im very tempted to go and get the rear end to convert mine to gsx… :slight_smile:

EDIT: After reviewing m&m pricing it would cost me $150 just for tranny and transfer case. It didnt say anything about rear end prob individual prices

Im very tempted to go and get the rear end to convert mine to gsx
good luck with that

how badly is it burned

rofl.
this sounds like a good story.

his was also an auto so it would not work with a manual car