Silver Subaru Impreza Stolen!

My buddy’s 2000 Subaru Impreza was stolen last night… please keep your eyes out for it… here are the details.

[quote=“DukeCitySubie”"]

:(Yup, it was stolen by a low life fucking thief.:curse: I was walking my sister’s dog around Frick Park (5-10 minutes outside of downtown Pittsburgh) an into a cemetery around 8pm last night and I came back to find my baby was gone.

Also lost my 120gb iPod, My GPS, Kenneth Cole sunglasses, about 60cds, Fishing tackle, fishing license and a bunch of clothes. I filed a police report and I still have to contact my insurance tomorrow. I will upate this if anything happens.

I hope I get to see her again. Keep an eye out for me guys. This sucks. I’ve never felt sooooo violated

Any advice on this situation and other steps I coul take would be appreciated

[/quote]

Thanks.

I’ll keep my eyes open, thats a pretty nice impreza

if its from a forum he should learn to black his plates out…

y? so noone steals it. little too late for that one jack ass

Seen a silver Subaru going south on West Liberty Ave (opposite of me). Earlier tonight. Cannot tell if it was this one or not (had black wheels and definitely aftermarket exhaust) but anyone in that vicinity keep an eye open?

printed it out, it’ll sit in my visor, along with the lisence plate number. hope it shows up, i drive around alot, if i see something like this, idc i’ll call the cops and follow it. sucks to have shit missing.

that sucks… Frick park isn’t that bad of an area, i wonder where it was parked. I’m guessing it was locked and whatnot? any broken glass?