Silverado Long Term Update: Leveled

Well here is some new pictures of my work truck. After 160K miles of only oil changes, tire and brake replacement she needed shocks. Went with KYB adj Gas with leveling kit. Also purchased some new Mich LTX MS2’s. I went a little larger then stock, I wanted larger but I went with the biggest size this tire came in. (Really wanted a 70K+ mile tire.) The tires went from a 275/55/20 to a 275/60/20.

I’ll have to say this truck has been nothing but reliable. Runs great and has never let me down.

I also put the towing mirrors on and I’m thinking about painting the fading door protectors black bed liner.

Before:

After Mirrors only: (About one hour outside Laredo Tx)

Now:

hold shit. 160k? That’s like 2500 miles a week. Gonna do any preventative maintenance on it or wait till something blows up? Also, I’d vote for repainting the trim white or just buying new.

I just can’t seem to get over the huge chin of painted bumpers these trucks have.

Laredo TX, huh? I’ve had the pleasure of being there…feel a little bit of a minority huh?

Laredo sucks I drove there, did work on the rig and immediately left. That was over 600 miles in one day lol.

No preventive maintenance when it goes boom it’ll get fixed. I should just buy new white trim ugh I’m trying to be cheap.