silveradomans 9 second track star

im actaully looking at cans right now…prolly $400 with shipping…ima go to the dyno next i gotta get my grass sled together…as much a i like going fast i would rather kick some ass on the grass…gonna do some srs research on clutch setups and what a mach z should run stock to see if im close…

did i mention i spanked a strapped r1 all day yesterday…on motor???..just because my sled is fast and will romp 90% of cars on this site…makes me an asshole…well yah know what too fucking bad…its fast and i will run you at the track…asked the guys there and they said it would be fine to do it around 3-4 on a sat afternoon

Beating a car with a sled is like winning the Special Olympics…

kinda like bench racing with some of you fuckers on this site eh?

Singh era R1?

sick man! any vids? :number1

Yea, and bringing it to the hang out spot on a trailer and hard parking it is like being disqualified from said Olympics for being too retarded.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

idk if it was like vlads r1…no videos that i know of, i go to the track alone …havent found someone to shoot a video

just changed my map to a high altitude map…see if it helps…supposed to have some big gains, might find out tomm:ninja

went out to skyview dragway in barton ny…its about 15 miles past johnson city binghimton…if you guys have the chance to go dont go on a friday…the track is pretty small with a unique layout…its basically on top of a mountain with a sweet view…1/8th mile mind you but its plenty go get into trouble…i had all i could do to get into the 6’s ( i usually run 6.8s at lvd) but 6.5’s require i liscense so its just as well for now…they had alot of neat stuff up there…there was 2 other sleds both pro stocks one was 1200ccs the other was 1400ccs…they were in the low 6’s…there was a turbo 1300cc busa there i had the pleasure of beating on…after he got a few passes he ran a 6.7 to my 6.8…there was a 660 raptor with an r1 motor swap running 7.0’s he was fun to play with…thing got up and went before he scattered a rearend…he found some mickeys somewhere…there was a supercharged viper and nasty turbo old style beetle…lifted the front tired about 2 foot off the ground…all in all it was an ok trip…wont be one i’ll make on purpose again this year unless i go to the sled shootout…gonna try to go to lvd this sat and see where its at with the new map and a little bit of spray…hoping for 10.5’s on a small shot of spray…hopefully going to the dyno to make more hp soon

jesus christ use a regular period or something

want my bottle?

naaah…ive got a new setup:ninja

You want that thing in the 9’s? let me get on it! Im pretty use to getting kicked out by now

Haha dammit build a cage!!

He said Singh’s not “Vlads”.

I’ve never had an R1.

clearly passed 6th grade grammar class

Just passed it… on his snowmobile in 60* weather with a bombardier jacket on.

2 kewl 4 skool

No way. My car is 1 of 358, or so we think. I’m not gonna weld SHIT in it.