Silvia Ace?

Hey guys,

So I was surfing on Ebay for silvia stuff and came across the “Almighty” Ace Silvia badge. I googled to find out what the hell this is but all I found on some other forum site was that it was a Trim like King or Queen too.

Does anyone know what it is for sure?? Its a pretty kool looking badge none the less. But I was wondering if there is some story behind it.

http://i3.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/c0/d0/8a_1_b.JPG

Thanks,

Chris

This question comes up everyonce and awhile, searching this forum might find the answers.

Basically the ACE model was accually the light weight/bare bones/non-turbo silvia. Perhaps built for those that wanted a great handling, NA car, that weighed less in order to help it keep up at the track?

I agree…cool emblem!

I did search ‘Ace’ but I guess it wasn’t specific enough and Searched Silvia Ace… well every post with silvia came up :lol:

Thanks for info then.

I thought the Ace would be the best of the best…not base… :roll: Kinda ironic trim level I think!!

Chris

Yeah it definatly doesn’t make sense, the ALMIGHTLY ACE sounds like it would be…oh, I don’t know…maybe the ALMIGHTY !!!
and it’s almost the base model? doesn’t make much sense! I think it would rank above the Queen model as I think it would have a LSD and be lighter weight.

Ace was a SR20DE … non turbo model …it really wasnt all that great but seeing as how the “rank” is higher it seems better …

Yeah the ace didn’t even have power steering did it?

Man I should replace my ace of spades on my visor with an almighty badge! That shiz is pimp! :lol:

Aces are also low car to guys… so maybe the “king” is the highest??? :?

i wonder if its king of hears, dimonds, clubs, or spades… or if it makes a difference