Simply Green. LSx Content!

It was like second nature to me as I had a 99 Formula LS1 M6. It felt great once I removed a faulty master cylinder. The clutch took some getting used to. It likes a little more RPM and slip then I was used to. The computer needs to be tuned for this cause it idles at 600rpm so the converter in the auto wouldnt pull thru the brakes. The stick cars usually idle at 800-1000rpm

Love this color/car!!!

Well I’d never driven anything with a cable clutch before and Ive got a performance clutch so its a bit of a pain to drive because it takes alot more effort than I was used. I cant do a burnout to save my life and end up smoking the clutch and not the tires.
I also cant stand the aftermarket shifter thats in it.

I can teach you the proper burnout technique. Ask MK4 30R about my second gear brake stands!

I saw you do a burnout in Lake George.
I had a line lock installed a few weeks ago so once I learn how to use it I should be ok.

Joe the mileage is getting up there kid

do not paint the top n mirrors, no offnese 88slow but its lt1 status. idk abut shaving the sides, i was thinkn of doiong the same to the modling but was worried about paint issues and if it woulf take away from the lines of the car.

heel on the brake, toes on the gas lef foot obviously on clutch, rev that bitch and dump it then grab the brake with ur left and your set pjb. i aint got big fippers like you either and it is easy

I cant wait til it rounds 100k. This car is for driving

Yup, in the snow!

Ive never had any luck trying.

ehh fuck it u got line lock now as do i its easy now lol. IN THE SNOW JOE IM SICK OVER THAT PIC

I want to hit a snow jump with it

I knew you would be. There was no salt tho. I would never do that to a FL car… Wait, I did that too the Formula. LoL. Whats it matter? Snow, Rain, its all water in the end

My tires are in fact snow rated. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol im WAYYYYYYYYYY ANAL my cars goin on 3 yrs with no water lol havent even washed it all spray wax lmao, (and cleaner wax inbetween spray was and actually waxing)

This car gets near Daily driver status for 6+ months of the year. It went from March to December this year! I wash it when it needs it (nothing but micro fiber) and wax it every couple of months.

shits lookin mint, kiddo, keep up the good work and keep it lookin classy

i wish i could get in that routine im just a fucked up car fag

I dont even remember the last time I washed or waxed my car. Its probably been well over a year for washing and possibly two for waxing.

I wax as needed. When the paint looses that slick feeling, I wax. When it feels gritty, clay bar then wax. Otherwise if its duurty I wash it. This is considering I have time to. I know its not rusting for a while cause a faulty trans seal helped coat the underside with fresh dexron gudness. LMAO

I got a Borla 3", Im very excited to hear this as I only ever heard LT1s with Borlas and not LS1s. If it hits the ground I dont care… Its used

All 304 Stainless from AZ FTW!

I made a slight modification to go with the theme of my wheels and “Euro Bumper”

Nice, should sound pretty good! is it supposed to be a pretty loud system?