Single Turbo 335i (N54) is looking pretty promising

Pretty cool.

Now can they make a 335 that looks like an M3 with an Audi interior? Because I’d be all over that.

335is is pretty much that and comes with the 7 speed twin-clutch.

Couldn’t agree with you more.

Just buy the new S4 it’s got potential and a good interior.

I would like it if my 335 were a little nicer inside, but it’s really not bad compared to all the other crap out there. I’d say it’s better than 95% of the other cars out there. On the flip side, I’m 75K miles in and I still lover the way it drives for a Daily.

X…

at 75k you’re just breaking it in. i would love to take a ride in an e9x to see how they are, my e46 has 206k and it rides/drives nicer then any e36 ive been in.

those numbers are pretty impressive. is this stock motor with just a intake/turbo/exhaust? or are they swapping out other stuff as well? thats awesome power to have in a daily driver lol

new S4 is seriously awesome… just due for a price drop. It kills me you can’t get an S5 with the 3.0T

x2 I would own one if it did.

X…

You definitely can. I’ve serviced them/driven them.

I could swear you can. I’m like 99% sure I saw a s5 with one in Canada because I remember thinking “wow the 3.0tfsi belongs in that car”

???

shows only V8

Sorry, they must have been vert’s. It’s been ~6 months.

http://models.audiusa.com/s5-cabriolet

I swear I did an engine change on a coupe though…

I’m lost as to why they haven’t switched, if they can put it in the vert it should work in the coupe. It’s a better motor.

For sure. Those 3.0T s4’s are showing awesome gains with the APR chip, exhaust, pulley setup