sirius users at work?

g/f has sirius radio at work (office building downtown), and gets no reception. anyone else having this problem? i’ve heard about signal repeaters, but didnt know what was out there or whatnot?

Mine comes in perfect in Edgewood. I pick up the terrestial signal from the repeater. Does she have the antenna near a window? If I even move it to the side of the window near the drywall the signal weakens a lot.

if she has access to a computer she can listen to it online

i’m not even going to try and bring it to work cause i know i’ll get no signal, even though it’s downtown… i rely on rhapsody radio for my work music, it’s nice and you can skip foward though songs, and make your own radio stations

Not all the stations are available online.

what channels does she wish to listen to at work?

howard stern isn’t going to be the most work friendly radio station, but i dont think many ladies are howard fans lol

i think shes shooting for stern mostly. i have no idea where she has the antenna at right now. :dunno:

I know Stern & Raw Dog aren’t online.

yea pretty much none of the entertainment talk stations are available online. oh but i am on 2nd ave downtown and it works just fine sitting on my desk