Sitting in NTB

family>you bunch of lame a$$ fagorts who talk s hit on the interweb

I have met a few of the people on here, maybe one day I will show up to a meet. :dunno:

camber should be fine at -1

also all camber is adjustable, you just have to know where to drill holes :smiley:

Doesnt he have a wife? just trap the kids in the kitchen with her.

100% true, while camber could wear tires on the inside it is no where near as extreme as a toe problem. The only thing i could think of is if you drove the car for a while on those tires, then had it aligned. Once a tire begins a wear pattern it will wear that way for the rest of the life of the tire, even if it is aligned. If that isn’t the case, have them align it with the toe set a little more positive, nothing extreme but say for example if spec is -.05 have it set to -.02 which will still be in spec, but should help.

Lab says the skidmarks came back the same: Mashamoto ZX tires.
So, we know it’s somebody in the street-racing world.

OMFG

Chad > Google

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/fnfscript.jpg

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

SCOREEEE!!!

camber at -1 is fine, i agree. I like zero front tow on multi-link front suspensions, same camber in the back and a tenth or 2 towed in for stability