Tire Wear Problem

Its just the front tires, wear is only on the inside, which I believe is a camber problem (please correct me if I’m mistaken).

Now there is play when shaking the passenger side wheel (Inward outward tilt, from top to bottom, if that makes sense. My Dad (who is not an expert at all) said it might be the the king pin. I’m just wondering if the play has something to do with the uneven tread wear.

Any input is appreciated.

Could be a bad ball joint.

Wear on the inside can be cause by too much toe in or too much negative
camber. It is most likely a combination of both.

Vibration usually comes from ball joints but you could also have shotty
tie rods/ends

usually toe has a greater impact on tire wear than camber. If your toe setting are wonky the tire “scrubs” along rather than rolling nicely. I drove on really messed toe setting for 2 weeks and smoked a set of tires. Did way more damage than any negative camber I’ve run.

Double check that all the bolts on the suspension arms/strut are tight. The Macpherson strut suspension is pretty simple so there are only a few spot that can be causing the play you’re having.

It is likely toe … and any play is not a good thing it all.

Get it to a shop that can put it up on an alignment rack and they will be able to figure out what kind of problems you are looking at as well as if anything has play what needs to be replaced.

Agree with all of the above. I had toe setting problems which ate up bridgestone intermediates in a matter of weeks. A bad ball joint and bent tie rod was the cause.
Check these first and then get a proper allignment done.