Six Papa John's restaurants abruptly closed for business

hahahaha this is similar to what i wrote awhile ago.

you should of seen it coming the guys who own the schools are rich. they have you thinking with fancy ads that going to school will guarantee you higher pay, better job and a better life… but that has proven itself wrong.

everyone has learned something (thats good) but you cant put it to use if you majored in philosophy and you work at mc donalds frying meat. thats the case for most people. you major in one thing spend time learning and then go after a different carrer or what every is available at the time. some people take a job for more $$$$.

but one thing is constant the big owners of the schools are making $$$$$$. sometimes tax payers money pays to teach a convicted criminal or send a dumb kid to school. i wonder why we have all these schools? would they be here if they made no profit?

you can learn alot of things without paying someone or attending a “school”. it takes determination and will power. sometimes its about who you know. but you can meet more people each day. so dont let that hold you back. resources are needed too.

if i am a business owner and 2 people apply at my business, one has a paper that says he has a degree, the other has what it takes and exactly what im looking for… who do you think will get the position?

i understand there are weird laws that say you must hold a degree to do this. but i wonder why? if someone is good at something and is the right person for the job why does he require a piece of paper?

this is where the laws are weird to me. its like the school owners made this law.