Six Papa John's restaurants abruptly closed for business

Thats really not completely fair.

Not everyone who works at chain places fast food or otherwise is a complete dult.

There are such thing as good people who just are not that bright or don’t have the motivation to go to school or do something else. I know someone who works at a gas station and has for 10 years, shes quite nice and very smart and works hard at what she does…

There are people that do these jobs to the best of their ability that work hard at what they do whether its flipping a burger, mopping a floor or hey… Driving linens around in a delivery truck…

Paul I like you and im not stabbing at you when I say that just making a point. Is delivering linnens (I know you have a new job now) so much better than flipping a burger at mcdonalds?

Yes there are a lot of fucktards who work at tehse places, but there are totally good people that work at these type of establishments for YEARS and get paid shit for it…

I totally think some people deserver to make more if they are a seasoned employee who works hard regardless of how smart they are or what they do.