Six Papa John's restaurants abruptly closed for business

your fucking wrong benjamin…

if your dumb enough to not know that making 10 pizzas a day isnt going to make profits in a business thats in a brand new building with 50k in landscaping alone on a desirable corner…

your a fucking tard. and shouldnt be in management.

hate to say it but if you work at papa john’s you are probably not the brightest bulb to begin with.

YOUR POINT WOULD MAKE SENSE IF IT WAS ONLY THE STORES THAT WERE DOING SHITTY GOT SHITFUCKED

THE MANAGER OF BENNYFIZZLE’S HALFMOON DILDO SHOPPE MIGHT THINK SHITS ALL ANAL LUBE AND HORSE COCK SHAPED MARITAL AIDS (thats good) AT HIS STORE, WHILE UNBEFUCKINGKNOWNST TO HIM SBARDY’S COLONIE DILDO SHOPPE ISN’T DOING SO WELL. JUST BECAUSE THAT FAGGOT SBARDY KNOWS HIS SHIT SUCKS DOESN’T MEAN THAT BENNYFIZZLE IS GONNA START LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB. WHY? BECAUSE HIS SHIT IS DOING JUST FINE, THE MAGIC WANDS ARE FLYING OFF THE FUCKING SHELF LIKE PJB HAS RARE EARTH MAGNETS IMPLANTED IN HIS ASSHOLE.

NOW THE COMPANY THAT OWNS BOTH OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, WE’LL CALL IT JAMMER’S JUNKY JOBS, GETS FUCKING FORESKIN CANCER AND DECIDES THEY CAN BOTH FUCK RIGHT OFF, SBARDY MIGHT HAVE BEEN A DUMB FUCK FOR NOT GETTING OUT EARLY, BUT BENNYFIZZLE IS SITTING THERE LEFT TO NURTURE HIS CRIPPLING DEBT WITH NO INCOME FOR NO FAULT OF HIS OWN

now, for the last fucking time, fuck off!

PJb reference was clutch

benny used to fuck a guy named papa john.

didnt read that whole post, made my eyes hurt.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Started rolling at work… Could not tell boss why :rofl

and I heard something on the radio this morning about McDonald’s workers going on strike somewhere because they think theyre worth $15 an hour.

Three of them aren’t worth $15 combined.

One dumb twat called into the radio station and said she’s worked there 17 years and makes $8.60 an hour. Doesn’t Taco Bell start at $9? I think that’s all youre worth if you’ve worked there 17 years and that’s all you make.

Thats really not completely fair.

Not everyone who works at chain places fast food or otherwise is a complete dult.

There are such thing as good people who just are not that bright or don’t have the motivation to go to school or do something else. I know someone who works at a gas station and has for 10 years, shes quite nice and very smart and works hard at what she does…

There are people that do these jobs to the best of their ability that work hard at what they do whether its flipping a burger, mopping a floor or hey… Driving linens around in a delivery truck…

Paul I like you and im not stabbing at you when I say that just making a point. Is delivering linnens (I know you have a new job now) so much better than flipping a burger at mcdonalds?

Yes there are a lot of fucktards who work at tehse places, but there are totally good people that work at these type of establishments for YEARS and get paid shit for it…

I totally think some people deserver to make more if they are a seasoned employee who works hard regardless of how smart they are or what they do.

Considering I made double what McDonald’s was paying Id say it was a much better job. And I moved on to a better job when I realized I was getting fucked there.

I see no reason to work for minimum wage or just above it for 17 years.

Its not like these people didn’t know the pay was shit when they started.

NYS is an at-will employment state

Q: Can you fire an employee without due cause?

A:

Yes. New York State is an “employment-at-will,” state. If there is no contract to restrict firing (like a collective bargaining agreement) an employer has the right to discharge an employee at any time for any reason. This also protects the employee’s right to resign. An employer may fire an employee for “no reason.” An employer may also fire an employee for a reason that might seem arbitrary and unfair. The employee is equally free to quit at any time without needing to explain or defend that decision.

There are a few exceptions to “employment-at-will.” The most significant of these are laws, enforced by the New York State Division of Human Rights, which prohibit discrimination based on:

Race
Creed
National origin
Marital status 

For more information about how the New York State Division of Human Rights proceeds against unlawful forms of discrimination, go to their websiteOpens in a new window.

Other exceptions to the doctrine of “employment-at-will” exist under § 201-d and § 215 of the New York State Labor Law:

Section 201-d prohibits an employer from firing an employee for:
- political or recreational activities outside of work
- legal use of consumable products outside of work
- for membership in a union
 Section 215 states that no employer shall penalize any employee for making a complaint to the employer, to the Commissioner of Labor, or to the Commissioner's representative, about any provision of the Labor Law (Violation of § 215 can bring a civil fine and separate civil action by the employee.) 

http://www.labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/laborstandards/faq.shtm#15

yep, perfectly legal, just a shitty thing to do

Wtf. The garlic sauce. Fuck

exactly what i said. I’m lost now.

http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Whatismylife.gif

So you get pissed off at the people collecting welfare checks… but now your judging someone who has put up with a shitty job for 17 years?

Theres no reason to make $8 an hour for life.

I worked at Papa Johns. First few months it was busy, toward the end of me working there we barely got orders, and on nights we did it was mad surprising, so we never had the people to deliver them fast enough.

Not to mention unless you cooked the pizza a specific way it always came out awful. That’s what happens when you use a belt to bring pizza through and oven instead of a real brick, total garbage.

As I recall they JUST built that Latham store also. I can’t wait to see what their reason is when they finally respond to why.

Yes there is.

If nobody works for $8 an hour that means ever business has to pay for $8 an hour making costs go up effectively making minimum wage more than $8 an hour.

Do you even understand/think about what you say sometimes?

Angry at people not working.
Look down on people working shitty jobs that you wouldnt want to do.
Angry at illegals working at all.
Couldn’t find a better job for years for yourself while bitching about how shitty it was.

There is no reason for people to be making $XX for life either, you can ALWAYS make more… why dont YOU?

Notice you can fire commies

:0

McDonalds isn’t supposed to be a career. Its supposed to be a job for high school and college kids who then move on to better jobs.

Like anybody can really support a family on $8 an hour without collecting welfare?

I’m with pjb. $8/hr for life, if you’re in that situation it’s your own fault