Six Papa John's restaurants abruptly closed for business

Which is why I said some… not all

and JES, I get what your saying but the problem becomes so many of these companies KNOW that some people just don’t have an option that some will continue to work for their shit pay because they have no where else to go…

I don’t expect buisnesses especially a franchise like mcdonalds to really give a fuck about their employees but it seems buisnesses are becomming less and less likely to give incentive to employees, to give those that desever a raise a raise…

Not everyone wants to go to school, not everyone is smart enough to get an education and do what you or even myself did. Some people just are not that bright, but they are hard workers who are willing to do whatever their job asks to make sure they have some money at the end of the week… and companies constantly shit on these people

Look at benny… as he stated he makes 22k a year. He sits in a booth and hands you tickets so you can park. Now is this a job worthy of 60k a year? Well no probably not

Now benny I don’t know if your job entails anything more than watching a little 6 inch black and white tv and handing out tickets but lets say you end up being there for 10 years do I think you deserve at least a little bit of a raise? Yea sure… do you know how hard it is to find someone in a job like that making that little of money that will stick around for 10 years? There are not many that would not end up bouncing job to job… as simple as bennys job may be I think he should be given some incentive to stick around for another few years…