SKI MARKET SALE TODAY

Just a heads up…

Ski Market closed the Transit Road store and they are having a big sale at noon today.

If you need new stuff you might want to check it out.

Fuck I just bought a new coat/pants

Last time I was there before they closed, they already looked closed/nothing left inside.

oh noo that’s where I bought tire tubes for my bike. ffffffffff

yea… im pretty sure tire tubes are available pretty much anywhere… but ok

Some deals on old stuff, but current 2010 hardgoods and softgoods are not discounted that heavily. Most 2010 stuff that i saw was only 20% off.

Yeah, I went tonight and the boards said final markdown and they were barely on sale if you ask me. The North Face stuff was only 20% off, you can get that deal any day online without standing in a long line. When I got there at 8:45 there were aboot 100 people in line to check out.
The flyer said 400 pairs of adult skis under $99, they must have all sold earlier because the only cheap skis they had were a few that I had never even heard of and they were not under $99.
The good skis were still $400 & up.
A lot of hype for a so so sale.

So, they are closed now?

shouldn’t be? my friend works there and how he explained it was that ski market has a new owner and actually closed for a few days during the lapse between owners (such was the story two weeks ago).

The flyer said they closed the williamsville store. I guess technically it closed but the new owner will continue. :gotme:

Aren’t(weren’t) they all owned by one company? I mean Ski Sale, Ski Market and Port of Sports, maybe even Red Door.

Surprised honestly? I am looking to buy a new jacket, will probably just check out Kohls/TJ.

The Ski Market has closed (Chapter 11) and Ski Company from Rochester has moved into that location. Word in the ski industry right now is they might get sued for saying it was a Ski Market liquidation and had false advertisement about it…

All the equipment was brought in by The Ski Company and was left over stock from their Dome Sale that they have in the Fall in Syracuse. None of it was from Ski Markets inventory…

We had customers bring in Skis today that they bought there for us to mount… After you factored in what we charged to mount the equipment, they ended up paying more than if they just had bought it in are store. lol*

Nope, Ski Market is out on New England and that’s the only store left while they are going through chapter 11.

Ski Sale, Red Door, and Buffalo Boards is owned by the the Millers. Port of Sports as well was owned by them but has since moved into the Red Door Location on Main St.

^oh snap

well, we will always have Snowflake ski store down in Lockport

Yeah, whatever, I knew they weren’t individual stores with all seperate owners.

Sidenote: I bought a helmet and balaclava at your store for my daughter last week.

Sidenote II: They had Ski Sale shopping carts at Ski Market, maybe they bought them from Ski Sale.:gotme:

Actually, the size I need is kind of difficult to find locally. But hey, way to be a dick for no reason.

Has anyone been to the sale since it started? I thought/assumed it was over but I got something in the mail again. I went on the first day and it said “final mark down” which was pretty lame. Maybe they are marked down more now OR they are being tricky and are now taking XX% off the final mark down.:gotme:
I don’t want to drive up there if it is the same lame sale it was when it started.