SkyFire Browser for WM 5, 6, 6.1

If you know what this is…take advantage. If you dont know what it is…

here. www.skyfire.com

Basically it’s an amazing browser for WM phones that was invite only for testing… but now available for public. for how long??? who knows.

go to http://www.skyfire.com/sign-up and sign up for Skyfire (again) with the beta code of cnet100 . If the code still works, you will immediately receive your MMS invite with the link to get your skyfire browser. I did this a few minutes ago and it works fine.

If you sign up with the code and still don’t recieve the download link, follow the directions below:

After you get the text, click it so that your account gets activated.
Then go back and sign up for skyfire again with the EXACT same information using the CNET100 code. This will lead you to a page that claims it found your account etc and let you either download the cab file to your PC/Mac or send a link to your Phone.

nice, its pretty sweet

damn, wish they came out with a new browser for ipwn

seems pretty cool, what does it do over IE?

i take it it does not work for BB’s?

Been using this for awhile now. It’s pretty nice. You can view full websites without goofy formatting like IE. It has a nice zoom feature and search functions. I like it. It seems to eat a ton of memory though.

Q: I don’t have a Windows Mobile or Symbian phone. Will Skyfire run on my
Blackberry

A: We are currently investigating support for Blackberry, but it’s not on our immediate roadmap.

it was alright for me…although i do have a custom rom, so that kinda helps.

bump for evening peeps.

get this while you can. who knows how long it will stay

Opera Mini FTW. Get it. Now.

Isn’t Mozilla working on a mobile browser too?

Yes. Firefox is all I use on my Mac/ PC but on my phone it is Opera Mini all the way.