Skylight installation- Where to go?

I am looking to eventually have 3 skylights installed in my house. 1 in my master bathroom and 2 in the bedroom. Who can do this in the area that is really good?

I don’t want someone who will hack that job and I will have leaks. I have read a lot of horror stories and I know that everyone says not to install them because they leak. If it is done properly, they can be awesome for a room. I would rather pay more for an experienced company/person to do it knowing that they will do the job right.

I would like to get some quotes done, so if you can or know someone who can do it please let me know so that I can get something setup. Thanks!

Not sure who to recommend, all I can say is make sure they use Grace underlayment as the ice/water shield; and I highly recommend going AT LEAST 3’ above the window with it, as well as around all the way around on top of the flange.

try sobo? they do everything else

I can if you’re not in a rush.

I’m not in a rush. I need gutters on the garage and concrete done first. Anybody want to do gutters and a drain pipe for me too?

^pssshhh you got that shit.

Can do that as well.

Lol I’m too busy to do this stuff. Get at me when you can stop over and get me a quote. I’m in west Seneca.

PM me your info. Thankd.