skyline clutches?

hey everybody whats up. I just picked up my 92 skyline gtst and im pretty happy with it. I’ll be honest, im very new to the skyline, and im not the best mechanically. My clutch makes a pretty annoying squeek when i push the pedal, when the car is on and off… i was told by a few people that my clutch is good, but id like to find out more. I have never driven a skyline before mine, and i find that i release the clutch very little and the car is very jumpy… is this an indication of a problem or do they just have a quick kind of release, (im used to driving hondas and other cars). Another few issues now concerning me
-im only 18 and i need insurance
-where can i get parts for the car
-my projector light is burned out… what type of bulb does it take
-i have a GTR trunk on it, it isnt aligned properly from the previous owner (the seams arent equal)… if i loosen the bolts and shift it over will it fit nicely, or this trunk just isnt right?

i know i have asked many questions, but nobody i know has given me answers, like i said before im very new to this car and any help you guys can give me will be really appreciated… thank you very much