I just have to say something.

As of Thursday August 30th I will be in the possesion of my 1991 Nissan SKYLINE GTS T. And I have to say. Im glad its coming to a close. I worked hard all summer and then some. 8-12-17 hour shifts. Listened to moaning, dealing with people who try to haggle on prices lol. And I go back to school next week it will be my last year in high school. And I get to pull in and go HAHA! lol BTW for those who care im 17 years old and am going into grd 12. In a two weeks. You will have to organize a meet anywhere in the GTA I will go. And alex, fitz, and everyone better be there.
I would like to thank TNC for letting me gain knowledge about the car from its members, assasin, fitzy, sidewaze GTS ?, and Rabbit. and for having a place for me to gain knowledge about the car. and a place where every thread turns into a flame war.
Gabe at Japanese imports has been a really cool guy took his time explained everything and I had confidence in him for all my JDM needs.
Props too all.
and now I cant sleep cant wait to go DRIVING!.

Steve
There is only one way to drive, on the right side :stuck_out_tongue:

P.s Alex stay away from my car from what I hear you have the motor clap, I like my bearings the way they are, UN SPUN! :stuck_out_tongue: lol jk

lmao nice touch to the end… but congrads on ur new Skyline… u should be ballin eryday wen u pull up to scoo…

and the truth is that hard work really pays off

give it a rest … lol some one has to gather all the posts / threads Steve has made pertaining to wanting/waiting/and getting his skyline. there probably hundreds of references.

^^^ theres at least 3 I can think of right away. Dont need to bust my Ba@# ok jerk. Thats it. Next time ill make alex give your car engine clap lol.

come to a kennedy commons or somthing… i just got my s13 on the road 5 days ago and iv been pulled over 4 times so far so make sure that u get plates and everything for it asap cops are on a blitz cause its the end of the month and 10 days dont help

lol nice nice… congrats on the ride man. welcome to the skyline fam! im sure you will enjoy it… and dont let alex get close to it or it might get infected.

Congrats on the ride. Come show it off at a meet.

nicely done. what kind of a quote did you get on the insurance?

Im rolling collectors at 220/yr. I have another car I will drive to run errands and this will be my fun time car ha ha.

Shit I’m not the youngest member here! I own a 1992 Skyline GTS-T and I just turned 18 2 months or so ago…I will gladly meet with ya man.

Holee shit i’m not the youngest member here! however, that is the youngest member person i will ever see in a GTR

no its not since his name is a falsehood and is only getting a gts-t wamp wamp

PWNED!!!:+

There, happy you jerks lol

Thanks ZEP!

O_O; lol at the name change

yeah but thats still a gtr on your avatar. :{
hehehehehe. just hassling yah!

kinda looks like a GC8 to me :smiley:

says the man with no car. oh wait you do have one but cant drive it. or just dosent know how to? uh oh.

PS: when you getting it back?

lol his car is running fine…for now hahaha

me and dymo had a funny bet last night…what part of his car would be busted when he got to the lot lolz turns out his one headlight doesnt work on lowbeam and his hids are gone lolz

edit oh an his intercooler piping comes right off at 3500 rpms lolz

had it for more than a week already. just trying to keep a low profile. specially with all the stuff that was put on the car. only people that seen it are a few members on gtrc during a few of our meets. plus people that were at the meet wednesday night.