For those who know me and those who dont...

Ok, so here we go, last summer some of us remember a certain someone (me) crashed a 1990 Skyline GTS-4 while testng it for a faulty MAF for Gabe at JI.ca. Anyways, so I ended up testing the car for a faulty MAF an Faulty master cylinder as I, at 30 kmh, went over a 6 foot wall into another companies yard…So at that time I became the proud newowner of said Skyline. Well six months passex, snow fell, snow melted, I became very itchy to get the car out of what is now Battle Garage Duel (ask frdetails on Denis’ and Gabes new performance shop specializing in Nissans.) Well, I dropped about 2500 on repairs. Used Power steering rack, used master cylinder, brand new MAF, GTR sub-frame, GTR lower control arms, 2 new front tires. Now it passes safety, soon to complete repairs we are boxing in my entire frame (custom, ask for details) as well as a custom 3" side exit exhaust kit aaaand afront mount intercooler (2.5"inlet, 2.5"outlet, 26.5"x12.5"x3") and to top it all off amanua boost controller which i will set at 10 PSI. As of the 17th (day after my 22nd bday) I got a temp plate and am currently cruisin the streets :smiley:

^ thats awsome man…I’m glad that it all worked out for ya…hope to see ya in our meets soon…:R :R

exactly what iwas going to say, hope tp see it out this summer

Hey man, welcome to the boards, we met 2 weekends ago at Kennedy Commons (I was driving the little black Sentra)

he’s definitely comming to the meets. im personally hauling his ass down to the meets if he refuses to come. lol

lol, lex, what u gonna haul me there with?? hopes and dreams? no worries dude, we’ll get u fixed up with something else

Heeey guy…

De-virginized my skyline-experience on the coffee run… funny guy that looks stoned 24/7!

:drivin Strangest story I’ve heard so far… why were you driving the car to test the MAF? It can be tested with a meter and in idle.

dont ask. hehehehe. he might cry. just kidding brian. all in all it ended up good. brian ended up buying and repairing the car. now he has a nice gts-4.

i was connected to the vehicle using a laptop its alot easier to test wen the vehicle is under load, if it feels like its gonna stall, i can see that happening b4 it happens on my computer…alot easier then getting hands dirty dont u think???

and thank you alex, hes right, i have completed my repairs other then body work and today i went and aligned the vehicle…srange as it sounds the impacted side aligned out perfect thanks to my repairs…but the unimpacted side had a camber of -2.6…explain that…toe was out but ony by a 32nd of an inch…so now ill just slide in a new upper control arm and link and ill be golden with no more tire wear…btw alex ill have the rest of ur cash on friday

Brian welcome man,

( I wish I would have seen you go off the wall though heheheheh)

See you around,
Cheers

your my hero!!! let me know when you want to slap on those bad boys to your ride. 3 wheels are in my garage and 1 is still on the car.

ooook, update…this ones hard man…so the car is gone…officially it is written off, on sunday i was up in Bradford with some friends and with slick roads and a varying amount of other conditions (alcohol and speed not factors) i hit another car. My car could be fixed if I bought a front clip…which i wont. Therefor, when things come through from insurance I will try to get the car from them as they would have no use for it. If they let me have it I will be parting out the car. Later update to follow, when I update a gain if i have been given the car back I will ask what people need/want and you can offer a price for it. motor not included, i will be building this one up for my next car…thats right ppl im not giving up oin my dream!

at least everyones ok. heard about that. really sad to hear it. depends on how much the insurance is giving you but bil(biggybil) is selling his gts-t and that things a steal for how much he is selling it for.

that sucks balls bro. u just got that thing too… poor skyline… at least you have your health!

ya its all good, its actully a plus for me, ill be parting out my car, which is nice, the motor ill be building up myself, and Dennis and I are building a full tube frame…thats right people, world record run car on a RB20DET we will build her for roughly 700RWHP and she will probably weigh in at about the 1700 lbs mark…hows that for a kick in the pants!!!

Talk is cheap… :stuck_out_tongue: I’m from Bathurst-Elgin Mills, you can be my 700hp chauffeur. :R

whens the debut?..

we will probably be building the frame this summer, motor ill build slowly, i wanna make sure it is perfect and exactly to my liking

lol, maybe if it was a street car id chauffer, but this will be a C16 burning world record breaking talles gears ive ever been around monster skyline,lol, im aiming pretty high on the speed charts with this puppy