Skyline Sedans vs Skyline Coupes

I’d hit a 4dr w/rb26det… But then again, I drive a wagon…

4-doors are swank

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/dvstr1/random%20cars/1054742787_l.jpg

/end thread.

of course they wont make an actual 4 door gtr. hahahaha. that would kill their marketing strategy on the GTR.

I’m friends with the guy that owns the R34 4 door that you pictured. His car is hella tight…looks a bit different but the 4 doors are a little more pleasing to the eye imo

Yeah 4 doors are beautiful in nice dark colours… Those two pics make me envious

I would rather the 4 door version! power there and could be upgraded as usual, and it has more room! Kids will be ‘‘My daddy car is JDM and better than your daddys’’

^^^^ exactly plus u can take everyone for a lap in comfort. or an rx2 wagon brap!

Finally some sedan lovers!

I’d rock the sedan over the coupe anyday.

don’t like 240 coupes really. but skyline coupes are amazing…
now i am in love with skyline sedans
thanks for opening ma eyes

I <3 240 coupes or silvias and I love the skyline sedan but the coupe not so much.

sedan= less insurance im guessing??
that means saving moneyyyyyy
win =)
and that black one looks absofuckinglutely hot

$six figure 4door skylines tend to be pimp

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Nissan-FS-91-Nissan-Cefiro-RB25DET-Skyline-Killer-W0QQAdIdZ96600646

I’ll take $10,000 certified/e-tested :wink:

ive owned 3 skyline coupes, and my step brother has a sedan. To be honest the interior on the sedan is smaller more compact. Not to mention unless your the height of a 3 foot 5 year old. your not sitting in the back. The coupes are less rare because there is much more of a demand for them. The Sedan’s are slower and more heavy

Direct quote, “Never Raced, Drifted or abused” HAHAHAHA yeah right

That made me laugh

more doors, more whores.

this is the only reason to get a 4 door.

:lol:

more doors more whores,good one breaker. i rock a skyline 4 door. r32 nismo 400r 4door is of the hook

i gotta r33 4 door for sale (dont mean to thread jack) and it pimps