Skyline Sedans vs Skyline Coupes

Who here owns ones and who here loves them? Myself I prefer the sedan with a gt-r front end on it, looks amazing. Along with this, the sedans just look alot smoother and I love the look of the tail lights on them, look way better than coupes in my opinion.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/Stiky122/2264272482_256e9b2994.jpg

http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/715/715229/turtle-wax-r34-skyline-thursday-top-20060627065828494.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/106/277679615_11b66b6aa0.jpg

what!? coupes hammer 4doors on any car.

Not for me, I’d take a skyline sedan with a rb26dett over a coupe anyday, performance is just as good plus you have the luxury factor behind it. The only coupe I like is the s13, looks so boxy.

not a fan of the sedan.

lol to the rhyme…
but the blitz sedan is good… otherwise… coupe all the way…

same here, and the rear lights look more blah in comparison to the coupe lights on all models.

Really? I love how the sedans body flows so much more it looks more in proportion in my opinion.

Blitz R34 is the bomb, Nomuken makes the car tho haha

but aside from that one, you dont see many otherwise haha

The only plus side of it being a sedan is its more rarer.

But really… a sedan?

May as well make an R32 SUV, you can be the coolest soccer mom in all of Ontario. Oh gee how I’d idolize you.

That’s why I like them… the rareness behind them as well. Like realistically you can toss an rb25det or rb26dett in there and have the same performance as a coupe in a more roomy platform. For looks I prefer the sedan but for the performance and trackbility the coupe rules.

Many people prefer the longer wheelbase of the sedan for drifting.

not at a fan at all

I’d grab a Nissan Cefiro if I wanted a VIP style Sedan for Drift or maybe even Track

Personally with the right kit and rims, the sedan looks amazing in my opinion, its just finding the kit and rims, and for the price you cant find a better performing JDM sedan.

def agreed

X2

there’s not much love for the A31 (as evidenced by the fact that i’ve only seen a handful imported so far) but i love 'em. if Emilio’s was cheaper, i would have already bought it lol.

anyways i had totally forgotten about that camo-green turtle wax R34 sedan. i would rock that one in a heart-beat.

only other 4 doors i would rock:

-M3 (any generation)
-A31 Cefiro
-C33-C35 Laurel
-JZX90-JZX100 Chaser/Mark II/Cresta
-STi
-Audi RS4
-M5 (any generation)

other than those few exceptions, it’s 2-door all the way.

Skyline, coupe is the way to go.

theres tons of r32 sedans rolling around the gta. some of the look very hot. the best though is the very rare r32 gtr sedan. its basically a r32 sedan with the wider gtr fenders, gtr front end, and a auto rb26de.

No EVO love?:wink:

that just killed it lol, time for a turbo add in and a tranny swap…and it’s gold!

Yeah, the 4 dr with the gt-r front end swap looks hot… all you need is a rb25det or even rb20det and you can be pushing 300hp in a sleeper shell