Car for next year!!

I been thinking about what car I should get and there is a few I have researched myself alot and do like! they ALL JDM… with all the information I have found I am leaning towards option 1 (toyota soarer). I will spend the proper money at a certain importer to bring it in for me.

1. Toyota Soarer 2.5TT (baller look with power)
  2. Nissan Skyline 93+ RB26 (4WD and fast)
  3. Toyota Supra 3.0TT (just sexy and fast)
  4. Nissan Silvia S14 (easy parts and nice looking)
  5. Mit. Evo (4 doors, boosted, and looks nice)

just would like some opinions from ppl that know their stuff!! just some pros and cons.

PS: RHD is a pro!! so dont start by saying its hard to drive cause its not :slight_smile:

please no jackass comments!!

I love the Soarer, I was looking at getting one before I got the G. My other option on that list would be the Supra, the rest is… ehh…

your 2 feet!!! LOL

try out an evo

1. Prius 1.5L+Electro! (mad baller jdm TyT3 y0)+(epic tree hugrz status)

1)sweet pick. always liked them. down side - parts available in area
2)y not? down side - skyline mark up, + check GTRCanada for more info on owning one
3)EPICZ POWERZ… EPICZ empty pockets after. downside… ur gonna go in a straight line
4)cheap. nice. lots of parts. i own one(makes u look amazing… but not as good as me). downside - its just a 240 with an sr? y bother getting a JDM one…rhd is stupid
5)evo is nice… downside - first gen suck. hard to get parts. not as fast as any of the above…

my 2 cents.

best pick IMO(for u son ppl… thats in MY opinion) - r32 GTR.

fd?

I cant fit in a FD… well its weird… i CAN fit in a LHD but not RHD! i use to work for Mazda so i drove them when they came in for service just around the block to help mechanic figure shit out!:wink: it was a long back road lol

jr why invent things the list is great but s14 just seems like a suitable choice but it all boils down to how your going to use it

S14 is good and all, but the head room is bad! They reason i said i am looking at the Soarer more is because its more mature feel, massive room, fun to drive… you know what I am saying!!!

Skyline GTR has the big look to it, comfort is there and all!

Supra looks like a super car, something $$$$ ppl drive back in the day

EVO - 4WD and 4 doors, and more room

Depends what you want to do with the car…but I’d say S14.

then i would say soarer or gtr

I think the move to 4 door is a step in the right direction. I grew up on Evos so I would naturally push that policy but the North American suport for the CB suspension and body is tough. I’d stay away.
The GS is a sick car and a guy is selling one in the other car for sale right now.
s14s will always be nice cars but then again you’re going back into a 2 door car, in which case you can buy mine lol.

what about a subaru wrx sti?

^^ i have considered that car!!.. give me some fact why i should think about it more

thanks

Jr I think u should get a skyline

you’ve wanted one for time… So why not?

Plus, if you got a supra, I’d be cheesed and well jealous.

I went from an S chassis to a 4 door WRX. I.must admit, having 4 doors is way more functional and convenient than 2. I vote to go for a WRX version 4 or something.

Either that or a GS.

If money were no option, I’d like to build a late model GS400 with a manual tranny. I’d get my straight line kicks with that and I’d go buy a beater Silvia as a track toy.

What’s your budget? Thatll make a huge difference. I’d stay away from the TT supra, I mean, its a nice car and all but at the end of the day, not that functional except to go fast and hard park.

Evos, WRX’s, turbo 4 doors in general are the hot ticket man. Functional style, useability and hella convenient and pimp looking when done right.

It’s more than he can afford.

Junior…just get back to 240s…get a 180sx again.

But if I had to choose something from that list…

I’d get the S14 Silvia or the Soarer…R33 skyline is pretty ugly. Evo…which one?

Which Evo?

I say Soarer pedning on which Evo.

im wanting the Suzuki Cappucino still

evo.
supra.
skyline.
soarer.
s14.

in that order.

Why no r32? I would go soarer if comfort is an issue.