Need Some Car Ideas Yo

So I’m done school in April, and I’m looking to pick up a car between $10 000 and $20 000, built after 1999. Can’t be FWD. I’ve loved my s13’s, but if I’m going to have a reliable job I’m going to need a reliable car. I’ll probably end up with a 2nd car anyway. Was thinking about picking up a skyline with a 1 year warrenty from Rightdrive but we’ll see.

I was thinking about an older 350Z, they’re coming way down in price. I like the BMW 135i but there too pricey. So I need some ideas. What do you guys like in that price range? If you had that kinda cash to spend. Peacce.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Also thought about importing an EVO 7

G35/g37 coupe, 350z , 335i maybe 98 s14 :slight_smile:

Lexis IS300, professional, reliable, ballin’.

End topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lexus

lol … really?

But ya not a lexus guy at all. As far as a G35 goes thats a possibility. Could go for a 97-98 S14, only issue is I feel like their really over priced (I think I just lost a couple friends lol).

really

S4

is300; they’re going back up in price but reliable as hell. I would consider a 350 now since they’re dropping but they’re not as practical. reliability doesnt seem to be an issue with them either as long as you avoid the Rev-up motor.

#1 What do you want out of the car? Posing? Going fast? Drifting?

#2 If your budget is 10-20k… why not an s2000, or an fd rx7 that you can mod… or a corvette… or an evo lancer ix or something like that. Something that can go fast, is high end.

Eh… personally since I like cars that go fast, smooth (as in speed smooth not cadillac/luxury smooth), I would have to opt for something fancy like an evo, or if lower budget something like an fd rx7… maybe s2000 although if I’m already chosing between the two I’d go for an fd rx7… And of course a corvette (that i would have to mod). I would never be satisfied with a stock car.

Eh… that’s my thoughts, 10-20k is a big budget homie.

Uh… I would not waste money on a 20 year old gtr that’s RHD… they are not ‘slow’ but are damn slow compared to more modern cars… its just a legendary badge and was indeed a fast legendary car but stock cmon… too many choices. It’s like talking about an s chassis or even a z… there’s plenty of stuff that’s waaay better now for your money. Unless you just wana go around saying hey I got a gtr.

Now if you plan to GO ALL OUT on such a car… just know that there are easier ways to get to that point. In example in my case, I could have gotten a base car like an fd rx7 and saved myself alot of headaches as opposed to what I am trying to achieve with my s13… so many mods just to make it up there… and it is nice and all but I could have saved alot of money to be at the same spot. Just saying… I would definetely not get an old gtr that’s rhd on top of that just to go around saying hey I got a gtr and think I’m cool because of it or something… too lame for me personally no offense to gtr owners, they are cool cars but in this context no thanks.

subaru impreza wrx or sti. lots of fun in any driving condition. i wouldnt trade mine for anything but a newer one.

^+1

Yea you cant go wrong with the subie imprezza wrx sti, plus the resale value is great. IMO

nah.

s2000’s a cool idea. Never even thought about it. And I didn’t realize sti’s were that cheap. I think I’d go for an evo instead though since you don’t see them ANYWHERE, in Canada. Would be cool and rare.

is300 with hiiiigh km. make it a 2.0 :smiley: 4sgte :smiley:

lexus , sti , g35, 350z, s2k.

S4!

make it a RS4

Are you retarded. You would never save yourself from a headache if you bought an FD. They only give you headaches.

+2, sick car and not really that common

there are literally 3 EVOs at my tiny campus.