Car for next year!!

Buy my soarer!

why not soarer 4.0L i think V8?they come with airbag suspension

naw, air bag suspension is a headache if something happens. I rather 3.0L

Id look into a wrx if the sti is too much money, cant beat there awd system, they put it in every damn car they make now! Plus i wants one…

Supra just feels like it owns and its so badass. Soarer is ok personally dont think it looks that crazy. The other cars meh lol

buy my GTR when its finished lol. CT76mm,Fully built motor with a 10k redline lol.

96 JDM STi.

That’s true, you definitely can’t beat on the tranny. :frowning:

hah, fobwall made a funny. Yes they did have a bad tranny in one model, im not a subaru guru but i believe it was there 04 or 05. Every car has flaws one way or another. I still love em!

JR.
I think you shouldl go for a skyline. Not sure why. But Im feeling skyline for you.

Edit: can I ask who your consdiering for importers? If its not us or we didnt make the cut, no biggie. :smiley:
Im curious is all.

02 Trannies were ass. 04 had the good stuff.

I personally have a 94 Evo II GSR and I love the thing… pretty damn fast and parts are fairly easy to find (eclipse’s and ebay). There is also the possibility of an RHD 300zx… but other choice would be a gtr, just have to find a reliable place to get all your parts from (which wouldn’t be too hard) If you have any questions about the evo just pm me.

Matty: if i was to get a car imported it would be RIGHT DRIVE all the way!!

mikerekrut: if i get a EVO ill pm you for some more info, and get RD it import it.

I agree with the person who said 300ZX, I love those cars. The engine bay, however, looks like a tokyo subway during rush hour.

just make sure it got boost so that you can keep up with the rest of us

Thanks for clearing that up, what about the 03? Or did they just fix it with the new model in 04?

EDIT: And was it a 6spd that was the bad one?!

i think youll enjoy the SKYLINE or EVO more. soarers/supras are basically the same thing…ones more for looks while the other has looks and more speed.

IMO, since this is a nissan forum, I would say either the skyline or the s14. Maybe the evo if you are dare to be different.

Soarer 2.5TT for sure… ive seen some pretty sick ones going in the auctions. bad ass…

JR
I too saw some pretty cool Soarers at auction the other night.
Decent cars if you ask me.

sorry for the thread jack, PM your number foo.