The Pulsar GTi-R

Well my girlfriend is tired of me putting money into my cars!! so i figured okay i wont boost it so i sold all my boost items i aquired, and i didnt buy a bunch of other things! SOOOO i figured i’d just buy a car one time with everything i want! So I looked at the Skyline, 180, Silvia, etc… Skyline is all good and all as the others, but one the one im leaning on is the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R, its nice and small, 4wd, and Turbo! I would like to know your opinions

First off… YOU WHIPPED LMAO!!! jkssssssss

Secondly I like the Pulsars they look nice and there quick. I think it would be a good buy.

great buy…and i got one for sale lol…pm me if your interested

Tell your g/f to grow a back bone and stop complaining.
If spending money on your ride is you hobby and passion she can fuck right off… Seriously.
either that or you need to grow some balls and tell her to suck it up.

My advice.
Buy a used STi.

Way more reliable. And you don’t have to wait months on end for replacement parts.
Oh did I mention it 4wd and turbo?
Which seems to be what you want.

i know she’s just looking out for me and my future! cause flight school is not cheap and she dont want me throwing away money!

I would consider an STi but i sorta leaning towards RHD!.. i know JACK about Subaru’s and i figure they would cost alot to repair

Junior… you are the last person i expected to be whipped…

Scoobs are sick cars. My friend just bought one. but he said that if you buy a 2nd hand subbie its just like buying a 240. Its probably been molested and the trannies are weaksauce. I say go toyota, grab an old mk3 supra.

Junior, go sit in a gti-r befoer ordering one, it may be a little cramped for you…

^^^^^ he is so correct… Junior i’m like half your size and fitting in one is pinched for me… no place to rest the left foot either… import a RHD scoob then…

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure she doesn’t mind you throwing money at her. :slight_smile:

Toyota 1992 MR2 RHD
need i say more…

Well i went to test drive one today and its was WICKED IMO!! i had nuff room and was fast… well fast then a stock 240 lol!! I thinking im going to get one!

Remember what I said Junior… They are CUTE!
as discussed. parking is not an issue… just put it in your pocket.

QFT. co-sign.

death trap! lol

A GTI-R is nice but I’ve heard many stories about the trannies fucking up.

the trannies are known to be weak spots

so is the clutch pedal bracket

but ive driven a few of these and i can tell you they make an incredible winter car with the right tires on them

which tranny, the shorter geared or the longer geared transmissions?

AWD donuts are bomb lol

But I still can’t picture you in a Pulsar Jr.
Your not the smallest guy I know lol.

^^^ it will be good!! people start shit thinking im a small guy cause im in the car, and then i get out the car and then they shut up!

Hahah i just got an image of Junior chillin with a pulsar using the umbrella complaining about how he’s still getting wet.