Skylines being use to smuggle drugs?

from roclife. anybody know more about this one?

:io:

haha, i bet someone on here DOES know the guy…

^^^ get us his name…

literally watched too much fast and the furious

LOL ^^^

Skylines are perfect for smuggling. the can drive on top of water, so they can easily cross lakes rivers and streams

Mike Penfold has a blue skyline

X…

It’s hard for me to get across the border with my 180, I couldn’t imagine trying to smuggle anything illegal in a car with such a high priority to be stopped.
They wanted to know EVERY single last detail about the car. Pretty much the only thing they didn’t ask me was when I last took a shit…
I went to buffalo for a drift event and I was there for about an hour and half. Coming back into Canada was a different story, was greeted nicely and got through within a minute of talking to the officer at the desk.

First thing the guy said to me was, “Fasttt and the furriouusss”…I smirked but didn’t say anything back.
They greeted me with 6 HUGE officers and put a spike strip under my car…I’m a little guy, the biggest women cop probably would have taken me down LOL

Fixed.

I had no issues when I went to the states with 3 guys for about 2 hours. I even had my car taped up in green painters tape with permanent market all over :smiley:

I was scurred

wasnt me.

real weed comes from cali.