SKYRIM EPIC Videos Collection

Once you start getting up in the main story quest the difficulty adjusts to your level. I plan on dicking around on side quest for a while now. I’m working on the dark brother hood stuff now which is a bitch cause its all assassinations so I have to keep resetting every time i fuck up and get caught and have the entire damn town after me and can never go back without being killed, put in jail or paying some stupid bounty

Is it just my lack of understanding of the game or is it not like, really difficult to gauge how ‘far’ you are in the game?

I’ve done so much different shit for so many groups/people that ends up getting too tough for me/my character at the time and moving on to something else that I have no clue how far I am in the actual story line :rofl

I’m a thief, I’m an assassin, I’m a companion, I’m and imperial guard…idk. lol.

all about having a badass bow. the one early on where you have to murk that chick in that snowy town, she’s a smith or something? I just went up on a cliff where I could barely see her and took pot shots at her with a basic ancient nord bow and dwarven arrows :rofl, then I did the wedding one and got that finniel’s end bow. that shit rocks, I think mine is at like 60-something damage right now without modifiers, you can slaughter people while sneaking from quite a distance and the bitches just run around confused. sometimes I take out all the guards in towns just for fun then stroll through with my bow out like ‘come at me bro’

it is really hard to gauge where you are.

Killing Alduin is like 3/4 of the way through the main story lineafter that you have the war between imperials and storm cloaks and then its over. So after you kil Alduin I suggest you do everything you want to do before continuing on to speak to anyone involved in the War

I like to sneak up and slit throats. I wish the brotherhood robes looked cooler like the nightingale armor. That shit looks awesome but is so weak and pussy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzS7cCMxKUc&feature=related[/ame]

It was my brief understanding that enemies don’t really level in Skyrim with you, just the enemies and dungeons that are further up the story line have high level enemies to begin with.

yes the further you move along in the story the higher the level the enemies are

But the question I have, do the existing enemies level with you like they did in the previous versions? I think the story was that Oblivion could be beat on lvl1.

I have found some new dungeons that are getting difficult, however do they stay the same whether you are level 10 or 50 or do they adjust to your current level?

From what I’ve seen enemies don’t really adjust to you.

I’ve read the contrary, that the enemy’s level is dependant on yours. That’s why if you spam your way up to a high level in say, smithing, and get to like level 20-something you might not hand the combat/magic level to actually fight the enemies that are leveled to your overall level. If that makes sense.

I Know as you progress the quest contain enemies that are a higher level. You will still come across the weaker enemies too so there will be one hit kills and then there will be epic battles. It also really depends on how you built your character.

I bought the stategy guide and it list specific levels for all enemies so I don’t think they level with you. IDK if I am the only one but usually vampires amd necromages still fuck my shit up pretty fast

Edit: a quick google search actually turn up a number almost all responses saying enemies are level dependant as well as item that you pick up too. So that makes sense for the people who max out one perk immediately being level 20 and being fucked cause they didn’t build supporting attributes at the same time

I like to think that I accidentally built a crazy universal character because i had no fucking clue what i was doing (first time I’ve ever devoted any time to a game that isn’t a racing game lol) Any of those magic pussies with no armor i can usually murk out by sneaking up to them and giving them the old throat cut or one-two with the blade, or the aforementioned arrow and hide. The big armor fags I usually hit them with that death shout which weakens their armor, then just run around dual wielding flames chugging magicka potions like a bause

oh and dragons? psh. I’ve learned never to take on a dragon alone. If I find one out in the wilderness I’ll lob arrows at it to piss it off and lure it to the nearest camp/city where it gets attacked by errbuddy. I let it kill some peeps, let the peeps get some shots in while i lob arrows at it from safety, then once it’s health is to the point where it won’t fly I run in and WHAPAAA take that ni**as soul

I’m just really branching out into the stealth stuff now. I have my two handed axe stuff maxed, the heavy armor maxed and perks up to the conditioning that allows you to sneak with heavy armor, smithing up to daedric, and one handed up to where you can decapitate with a dagger. Now I am working on sneak and archery and enchanting. I want that armor that makes you invisible when you hide

Dragons are pussy shit. Dragonrend shout them and then 5 chops to the face with an axe and the cinematic start where you jump on their neck and bury the axe in there skull and bam game over. Jack the scales and sell them cause dragon armor looks gay and sucks dick

Makes since

A friend of mine did an all out thief/stealth character and would play through the game entirely different than me being a mage.

He would have a high sneak and would always sneak up to the enemies and do critical stealth damage with a 10x multiplier or whatever he head. Pretty much one hit kill every time.

he gets fucked when there are like 10-15 baddies at once.

me too. fuck that. though I just had one thing in companions I think where like 15-20 draugr’s popped out of the walls at once, I let them chase me until they were in a straight line behind me, then ice form’d their asses all at once :rofl

just, like, 20 frozen bodies in a row. so I used some firestorm scroll or something and wiped out like 8-10 of them at once with it, the rest were easy to finish off.

I usually go around with an NPC I use as a mule to carry my junk to stuff my 4 houses with.

They are quite good in this game that they don’t get stuck or lost, however they die way too often by my spells or by running into where they aren’t supposed to go.

On that topic, other than houses, money seems rather useless, I think I’ve had over 60K on hand at a certain point in time, with my houses all bought and build up. All the good items are found in the world, not bought typically.

All the good items are built. Not found or bought. I haven’t used an item I found since like level 15. Smith and enchant the best stuff yourself and I just use shit I find to sell or give it to your NPC. I have used lydia for everything. I made a full set of EPIC ebony Armor, then Epic Ebony Bow and Epic ebony shild unload all my soul jems on her and give her sword soul trap and bam she fills my gems for me and is strong and does mad damage