Slammed the Audi

Yeah it rubs at full turn but just barely. We thought the same thing though when it rolled out haha

I can’t comment because I haven’t heard one but APR’s has the center muffler and two rears. If I were to guess, with your stock car still in place it would be very subtle and not loud at all.

Get it chipped too. Should be fun.

Jay at gearhead is your guy ^^

did my install no problems awesome price. Hes wrenched on my Z before too

Also, with the new pics posted…please raise it up a bit esp in the front. looks just plain goofy…to me anyway.

apr testpipe with AWE exhaust and it will sound dirty. my friend had that on his a4 2.0t.

ethier raise the front or lower the rear, the rake is wayyy to extreme IMO.

are these H&R’s ultra lows?

I’d prefer to do my own work but shoot me contact info just for shits.

Looks good man, just get some new shoes… and please don’t stretch the tires.

we can actually level the rear out more if we stay with the crazy dump out front

Audi’s are easy to work on, seriously. People are just afraid to work on them.

They really arent complicated at all. The timing belt on the v6’s is cake

I think almost all the german stuff it pretty easy to work on. I heart newer cars no matter what though, no rust or corrosion!

^Got my contact info!

Believe me, I’m not afraid… as a matter of fact i’ve got to tackle a wheel bearing tomorrow after work… I was just hoping for a few pointers or a DIY to refer to for the spring/strut. I’m rockin’ a b5 a4 BTW

EDIT: I hear you on the rust thing. Thank god this old girl of mine has spent most of her life in VA… super clean. At 148k this is the best DD/winter beater i’ve ever owned.

same deal as a matter of fact, just a hassle on the rears to get em moved out.

Sorry to get off topic… just one last question lol

Compared to a full coilover… i’m looking at a simple koni yellow with a spring… is my headache level going to rise a bit?

nope you still have to go through all the same motions.

Cool I didn’t know that, thanks for the info I’ll look into it

You know I’m saying this with respect, it does not look good that low. You deff need to raise it like an inch. So hop to it so I can drool over it

Yes, it will. You will have to compress the new springs which is a huge pain compared to a simple bolt in of a nice set of coilovers.

B5 FTW!

Same process plus compressing springs = much harder (yet still very doable).

+1. If anything raise her up a bit in the front. That car is to nice to be slammed that much this time of year IMO

yeah I know its really extreme. I just talked to Jay were gonna raise it a bit next week I just wanna enjoy it for now haha