slow day today...

can someone please gouge my eyes out with a rusty ball bearing?

got a few hours left too :frowning: all the work that I HAD to do today isnt here anymore (engineers changed their minds on a design) so I’m one bored honkey

here also, surfing the web getting paid FTW

steve,if your that bored sign up on our guild website, more msgboard to farm lol

www.hellsblackaces.com/tu

:word:
I almost feel bad when I spend a whole day and do absoultely nothing productive, but meh

ALMOST, but not quite

man i cant wait to finish my education, id love to be bored at work instead of sweatin my balls off in a warehouse constantly on my feet. My day probably goes by twice as fast though :wink:

meh, I left the office @ 2

i feel your pain one of our Architects decided to completely change a Roof drain locations on a building now i have to re-pipe Everything

:2fingers:

Agreed, and doing so from now until 2am tonight. :tup:

the UPS store is either busy as f**k with retarded people ONLY or dead…thank god the most i do at one time is like 5 hours

Meh I got to Statler tower today with 3 computers only to find out the Elevator was broke…wooo wooo…thank god they got some old busted back up ones.

really??? hmm i thought only dumb and stupid people came into the UPS Store i work at.

nope…we should have retarded people story time every week so we can inform people of the stupidity that finds its way into UPS stores day after day…

fuck i need a new job, i was so bored yesterday that i had to call in today to avoid more boredom.

Roof drains…building…WHERE?~!?!@?! I need to meet with your architect and get him to use my products :stuck_out_tongue: