slowrock vs dirtye30

Met up at mighty last night and it wasn’t raining for once so decided to run em. We decided on a 40 - 45 mph roll just so traction may not have been an issue was wrong on that I started in second 3 beeps… i wind up to about 6500 the shift and it gets alil wild so i back off a bit. Grabbed some traction and pulled some cars. We tried again , kinda didn’t want to have traction issues again so I decided 3rd gear for this one. 3 beeps and and he got about a car ahead. I wind up all of third and pass by and pull cars again. Good guy and i can’t wait to see his car painted. Def get some runs in when this monsoon gets outta buffalo.

ill post the vids soon

what kinda car do you have?

02 camaro

probably a 2002 chevy z28 fully built ls6, t56, 12bolt rear, 325 mickeys

this is the first one , the second one is giving some problems loading

Traction issues ?? Doesn’ t your car run high 8’s at lancaster ?

sure runs high 8’s with me driving it fastest time is 8 flat , should be mid 7’s

You were seriously racing on MT drag radials on wet pavement? Wow you’re a fucking idiot…

and LOL @ it should run mid 7s…

thanks guy , i know it shouldnt have been done but it was

QUOTE*You were seriously racing on MT drag radials on wet pavement? Wow you’re a fucking idiot…

and LOL @ it should run mid 7s…*

its my first car with some hp thats a stick , so yeah its cool didn’t you have an auto urself?

You have a 12bolt and 325MTs…Not my fault you can’t drive…

Next time don’t be stupid…Those MTs blow in the rain you could have easily lost control and killed someone…

SlowRock I seen your car, looks really nice. Have some respect for it, racing on wet pavement with any tire isn’t a good idea. Glad to see you got a quick car and your exicted about it but be smart .

Marc

i know i screwd up , not looking for any accidents or anything like that it was dumb

:lol: I just don’t want you to wreck your car because I am looking for a white LS1 z28

lol not gonna wreck it

Forgive me.But what kinda car was that you were racing?And your traction issues looks to be from the wet road.

^^ sherm I’ll let you handle him :lol:

he was racing a scuffed, and not yet painted s2k.

yep , def needed paint but told me it was going to be a pearl white so that should look good

Either you have a really slow camaro or he has a fairly quick S2k