Small block twin turbo> shift haters

he truly is my hero. this thread has so much win its bustin at the seams.

yea its a th350

thats cause my fat ass is involved:lol

a 3-3500 k will be fine

i hope your not lying to me so it blows the f up, but you wouldnt do that, thanks!

nah i wouldnt i wanna run this thing at its prime and still shut ya down

i appreciate the help, so thats really gonna help with traction as well correct?

No, itll make ya spin more. Youre more in your powerband

cause i could really give a fuck what heads and cam are in it… as long as the cam isnt too agressive, should she good numbers at low boost.

not so much if anything hurt it as your in the trq band of the motor ,kinda like droppin the clutch at 3500 on a stick car =burnout depending on car

there still has to be an advantage over the stock stall speed which is like 1200 or something rediculous?

Yea with the right tire/suspension set up it will be alot better then stock

Yes, the advantage being gettin out of the hole quicker if you can put the power to the ground.

no cam surge and launch hardere wit a good suspension ,it deff is needed justt wit other parts also

Yea dont wanna spin through 4th

When my trans was stock and on its was out(o/d shit the bed) i ran a 12.6@112. With the rebuilt trans and converter i went 11.82@112

he has a 3 speed dope

dam thats a nice gain well thanks for the advice i really thought i was screwed with having that rear dif but it should be alright.

im using a TCI streetfighter th350 manual valve body good up to 450hp so if it breaks i will honor the carnage even tho i know TCI wont

Turbo cars tend to love the lower gear ratios

yea my last car had a th350 w/ 3.42s and man she didnt want to do shit on the highway except loosen the rocker arms.