Small block twin turbo> shift haters

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:thumbup

yea so i hope all those parts in the your sig are installed and not just in the back seat:number1

already on it ,ask a few peeps car runs good

you couldve shortened your sig and put. cold air, headers, tune instead of trying to hype yourself up. the car does 14.3 stock. 14.0 if your lucky.

I’ll beat your ass with half the cylinders and twice the class. But wait, wouldn’t want to get beat by a lonely import huh?

noone was talkin about imports

damn. carry on

whens this thing gonna be out and running? Lets run em.

your cars are always going to be shitty… end of story. Even if you did buy a Mclaren, it would be the shittiest one made

drew how does the lt1 run pal

murdog are you a fucking asshole or wat? i dont know you but go fuck yourself whats a matter no valentine home beatin it fuck off.

huh? yours? it runs good…good enough to take down a TT stingray that comes out of this kids garage…without the bottle.

i didnt even say shit about imports.

and whaT is your car stock 16-17

thank you ,we gotta show this kid some of chevy,s better cars not the ones he has

do vettes get em wet?

new ones …not yellow submarines

smokin you cant even change a fucking cam you shouldnt be talking shit, i hope your car gets rearended my a bus with those gay tail light covers

not piss yellow ones with exhaust leaks he calls “turbo’s”

haaaa…they arent tail light covers fucker

and I CAN change a cam…I just dont want to do it…

I have built a bunch of custom forward flowing turbo header kits for V6 camaro’s…I will do work around you and at the end of the day, pull my SS to do laps around you…

so, when are we running? I can bring a tow rope to pull ya.