Small block twin turbo> shift haters

this kid is a tool ,we all live in a yellow submarine a yellow submarine

Battle of the F-bodys vs. Mclaren…if the car comes out.

My truck will smoke the GP. John’s truck probably would too.

he has more that wanna shut him up ,he just dont know about yet it will be a fun night when it does go down

youll do work around me… i might let ya sweep the floor at the end of the day but thats about it… you are pussy and wont even change a cam? that is the gayest shit ive ever heard you call yourself a mechanic i am a fucking legend compared to you . you go LS ill go small block and well fucking see homo. nice fuckin black streak that is really gay.

lets not be overdramatic paul,mine will if i hook it to a bottle again

Its a beat to shit GP with probably 200k on it. Youve got a chance.

if he sweeps your shop ya wont have a floor as it is dirt,and mine is a small block also

:thumbup

My daily would beat this :slight_smile:

fuck, its still an import nvm

fucking dumbass…my car IS A SMALL BLOCK COCK NUT

and I CAN change the cam…sorry im not poor like you and can afford to have it installed w/ a dyno tune on the spot…I wont be driving around like you with holes in my gas tank, running lean as fuck because I thought I could tune my car by turning in the idle screw on the throttle body…

how about this…you shut the fuck up on the computer and we bring the cars out do to the work? If I beat you, you fill my gas tank and cant talk shit to anyone on this site anymore. I have had my car out every night. I will meet up with you tomorrow night we we will run them and end this all.

I like my “black streek”…its called a Manta decal fucker…it will look like a skid mark on your car after I kick its ass.

why try j its a mclaren .it will smoke all

not with that check engine light you got goin on… bolt on my fp green though and then… :ninja

awd + boost = fun woot

shut your mouth you non-aol signed on homo

it will start on fire??? what i dont get it

so much hostility.

only starts on fire if you let a domestic owner try driving it.

ahhhhhhh ok ,i see there sensitive and cant take a beatin

i beat that car harder than you beat your meat… daily. never went up in smoke with me behind the wheel.