Small block twin turbo> shift haters

haha smoking your such a dork… dont you live in a trailer? i have years of experience on you. my car hobby is really just on the side… i will STAY driving a grand prix turbo just to piss off people like you . you guys should feel lame as hell and i will honor the fact of actually presenting to be a threat to an ls6 camaro and a lt1 on gas and code blue is ready to rev his car to 10 grand… come on you guys are lame.

did you really call him a DORK? you know how i know YOU’RE GAY?

mclaren… my 15 yr old buick could hand you your ass… shut the fuck up.

watch it i might be the guy thats nice enogh to jump your shit some day cause i like buicks.

you want to jump travis’ bones?

I don’t rev to 10k?:wierd:thumbup

haha smokin called me poor and lives in a trailer… dont throw stones if you live in a glass house dumb ass. and travis talks mad shit and gets pissed when his shift name comes up.

i was thinking the samething …oh welll carry on

code blue what do you drive fellow shiftee.

a firgggren civic dude??? thhhhhick dude

a wrx.

mclaren… code blue has one of the top 4 highest hp cars on this board…

mk4 30r how you gonna race me when your car dont gotta tranny and the turbo is seized?

a 2002 wrx… with stock turbo… (did i mention its a wagon)?

mclaren why do you continue to institgate things. quit being a tool.

my turbo seized up? when did that happen?

also how did i get drug into this “RACING YOU” circle, i wouldnt waste my time, or gas on you. nor would i risk my license for you

i dont give a shit… your lame for tryin to race an 89 gp. ive driven a built sti i know how fast they are.

the car gods seized it on u without u knowing bc your a dick to Mclaren…lol

my bad mk4 30r its too hard to remember your dam name.

drew dont live in a trailer,and i told ya lt1 no spray all motor and ill do it before the cam goes in