Small SUV

bump, been looking at a couple RAV4’s at Northtown and Don Davis but still haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

bump, any Sportage owners have their opinions to offer?

Here’s the autotrader Ad for Rav4. Listed for $18,400 but you can have it for $17,500 like I mentioned before.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=276122109&dealer_id=65102817&car_year=2008&rdm=1268780849226&lastStartYear=1981&num_records=25&model=RAV4&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2007&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&first_record=26&make=TOYOTA&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14225&advanced=&end_year=2011&pager.offset=25&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=4&standard=false

bump still looking

bump

bump

My sister has a sportage and they are just really cheap for being new cars. For all the bitching people do about American cars her sportage is the cheapest new car I’ve been in. It has been reliable but it is also the slowest thing I’ve driven, it’s a FWD 2.0 5sp. The clutch and electronic throttle are just impossible to drive smoothly too. Wouldn’t recommend.

I would suggest a Subaru Forester though.

Thanks for the input, I’ll let him know. He did test drive one and was impressed by it, but he’s also no car enthusiast either.

This can be locked, picked up a 2006 Toyota Matrix.