Smart four-two donuts

The stoppie at the end just screams “safe for american roads”

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40584/9ad3d5cb/lekker_driften_met_een_smart.html

from what i remember from the first time i saw this video. it has either a gsx-r 1000 motor or a 1300 out of a Busa. not quite the stock motor. and probably brakes for that matter

In Germany, I saw a bunch of those cars going about 120 mph.

It’s a Hyabusa motor in that particular one. Looks fun as hell, but any car that could flip by virtue of braking alone loses my vote.

I just saw a green one in greentree on my way to work today. i did a triple take, I was not even aware they were out yet. It had a PA plate on it

interesting

One of the local guys that autocrosses the black supercharged miata just picked his Smart up a week or so ago. But its Dark Blue with a stripe. So far he loves it though, he’s going to race it just once at North Park haha.

My boss put a down payment on one.

The car needs a yaw and pitch traction control :rofl:

or training wheels

I drove past the Smart dealer on Baum last week… and wondered where I would see one first, on the news sandwiched between a soccer mom minivan and a soccer mom SUV… or on the road!

or front wheelie bars!!!

lolelleven

roffles

i saw one on my to robinson also, it was so small, i wonder if i could even fit in one

“ripped guys in a little car…” :hsdance: .

Dealer in Vandergrift got the ball rolling on importing those.

ahaha that was awesome!

I was down at the Cheesecake Factory last summer and they were letting you drive them around the block. It was pretty dumb.

The one in the video looks like fun though.