Smartphones comparison side by side

Here. I can’t do video on my camera, so I took another picture of my phone with a picture of my car on it just so you know it’s my phone.

Two different attempts. This test isn’t that great because not everyone has steady hands. Mine aren’t as steady as someone elses might be.

**Note: There is a border around the picture in this app, so that’s why some of the lines trail off BAD at the ends

palm pre’s are garrrrrrrbage

I’m glad you feel that way. I couldn’t care less if people like it or don’t like it. I like it, and that’s good enough for me. The Palm Pre is 100x better than anything I ever owned, so maybe I just don’t have anything good to compare it to. That being said, next phone is going to be the HTC Bravo if it comes to Sprint. Evidently, I still have my $150 upgrade rebate (according to my web account).

Still doesn’t change the fact that Droid/Android is better than iPhone/iPhone OS.

Except that it’s gui is slow and glitchy…

That’s the nature of the beast (multi-tasking). If I run one app on my Pre, the thing is blazing fast too. Everything has it’s limits.

We’ll see how the next iPhone works (I’m going to assume it’s going to have full-blown multi-tasking).

I’m not gonna lie, the iPhone was a pioneer and trail blazer in the smartphone segment of technology, but it has since been caught up to and passed on many levels.

Oh, and WinMo7 is coming out…from what I’ve heard, it’s supposed to be quite nice and ground breaking.

Good luck to all these phones, all their companies, and all the carriers. In the end, it’s whatever works for you. The Pre/WebOS works for me. In the future, it may be the Bravo/Android.

Fixed

Now, which gui might that be? Android has a few choices to run.

Nick if your just speaking of the droid, yes you are correct. I’m not sure if its an android 2.0 issue along with having a big high res screen causing it to be a little glitchy/sluggish feeling

IDK if youve touched the ERIS yet but its as smooth as can be, especialy with HTC Sense on top of it… very clean/smooth.

Ive also seen a few leaked nexus vids with it working and its extremely smooth/quick.

I used both the Droid, and the ERIS side by side for 2-3 days at my old job, and while I love the droids tough attitude, I like the ERIS 10x better simply because HTC Sense gave it that nice easy clean feeling and it was extremely smooth.

THe eris or nexus will be my next phone as the nexus is comming to verizon sometiem soon.

That’s why I want the Bravo (if it comes to Sprint).

HTC Sense is NICE. And I like the ‘home screen’. Something I wish my Pre had.

Who gives a shit? Really now.