smokers...

I “quit” about 6 months ago, now I just smoke when i’m really drunk. Try not smoking for a few days then stand next to one of your co-workers indoors and you’ll find out how bad it really smells.

I’m in sales so impression is everything, so money was my motivation to quit. If I smell good, and have a nice appearance i’m going to have an easier time presenting something to a customer.

find motivation and put your mind to it and you CAN quit.

[quote=“JEG,post:19,topic:24893"”]

Thats what I’m down to now. I’ve been cutting back.

[/quote]

dude just quit if you are that worried about it. i’m no quitter. i made a commitment to smoking and i’m sticking to it dammit.

[quote=“Dex,post:22,topic:24893"”]

dude just quit if you are that worried about it. i’m no quitter. i made a commitment to smoking and i’m sticking to it dammit.

[/quote]

truth

I quit smoking in 2002… then started back up a few days ago. then i quit again. Smelling like an ashtray sucks now just as much as it did then.

I used to smoke 2 packs a day though, and cold turkey worked the best. I’m sure it isn’t for everyone though.

[quote=“burnt_toast,post:24,topic:24893"”]

I quit smoking in 2002… then started back up a few days ago. then i quit again. Smelling like an ashtray sucks now just as much as it did then.

I used to smoke 2 packs a day though, and cold turkey worked the best. I’m sure it isn’t for everyone though.

[/quote]

word. there’s a lot of stuff that sucks about smoking. i still like it too much though.

ps-you have pm

[quote=“Dex,post:25,topic:24893"”]

word. there’s a lot of stuff that sucks about smoking. i still like it too much though.

ps-you have pm

[/quote]

yea, the nicotine buzz is pretty nice. Plus it makes you look pretty bad ass, according to the movies. Plus, they can be used as a weapon.

but…yea.

ps-got it

[quote=“kevin716,post:12,topic:24893"”]

pusssy did you burn your self one time while smoking? sorry i had to

[/quote]

I’ve burned myself several times smoking, and i don’t even smoke… of course when i do have a cigarette, I’m fucking shitfaced and don’t know the difference between the hot and the filter

I smoke half a pack a day. a pack every 2-3 days is what 3-4 cigs a day. I bet you dont even get headache cravings.

and Res cigs are nasty shit, if your gonna smoke at least smoke a decent cigarette

[quote=“The_Russian,post:28,topic:24893"”]

I smoke half a pack a day. a pack every 2-3 days is what 3-4 cigs a day. I bet you dont even get headache cravings.

and Res cigs are nasty shit, if your gonna smoke at least smoke a decent cigarette

[/quote]

i <3 res cigarettes. you find the right ones and they aren’t so bad. i bought senecas when i was unemployeed, and i never went back to marlboros. 11 bucks a carton>30 bucks a carton.

[quote=“Dex,post:29,topic:24893"”]

i <3 res cigarettes. you find the right ones and they aren’t so bad. i bought senecas when i was unemployeed, and i never went back to marlboros. 11 bucks a carton>30 bucks a carton.

[/quote]

shutup you want to quit.

[quote=“Dex,post:29,topic:24893"”]

[/quote]

try usa golds…hah

Ugh I hate Senecas. marlboros are terrible as well.

Im a Camel guy, Turkish gold to be precise, Nice and Harsh just the way i like it

smoking is grosss and smells bad. blah. i dont even care that it’s unhealthy. i just care that it smells bad.

I love smoking

[quote=“The_Russian,post:32,topic:24893"”]

Ugh I hate Senecas. marlboros are terrible as well.

Im a Camel guy, Turkish gold to be precise, Nice and Harsh just the way i like it

[/quote]

you sound like my arrogant friend joe.

[quote=“Dex,post:35,topic:24893"”]

you sound like my arrogant friend joe.

[/quote]

lol truth.

[quote=“Dex,post:22,topic:24893"”]

[/quote]

I want the niccotine not the smoke lol. But cigs are alot chieper. puts on flame suit I didn’t want more drama so I didn’t sat it. But the niccotine really helps alot with the Tourettes when it acts up. It helps to calm me down and helps me to control it better. Almost everyone I know with Tourettes smokes for this reason. Please don’t start flamming and acting like assholes because I mentioned Tourettes. Say what you will, but unless you know first hand what I am talking about you really have no say on that subject. I won’t lie, I do enjoy smoking, but I don’t want to die of lung cancer.

[quote=“JEG,post:37,topic:24893"”]

I want the niccotine not the smoke lol. But cigs are alot chieper. puts on flame suit I didn’t want more drama so I didn’t sat it. But the niccotine really helps alot with the Tourettes when it acts up. It helps to calm me down and helps me to control it better. Almost everyone I know with Tourettes smokes for this reason. Please don’t start flamming and acting like assholes because I mentioned Tourettes. Say what you will, but unless you know first hand what I am talking about you really have no say on that subject. I won’t lie, I do enjoy smoking, but I don’t want to die of lung cancer.

[/quote]

then don’t quit? call jack and ask him what to do.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:28,topic:24893"”]

[/quote]

I only smokes Marbs or camel. They are $3 a pack at the rez.

[quote=“JEG,post:15,topic:17048"”]

Hydros are ok, they take the edge off, thats about it. Demeral (sp) FTW. That shit is OMFG awsome, especially when they inject it into your I.V.

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17876&highlight=hydros

[quote=“JEG,post:5,topic:1178"”]

my ass hole dr wont give me anything for it…neeeeed Hydros. I love those things.

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1206&highlight=hydrocodone

[quote=“JEG,post:13,topic:21225"”]

yeah I’m sitting in my living room doing shots of whiskey lol. not the healthiest thing…but my arm is hurting so fucking bad I’m in tears here.

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22215&highlight=pain

[quote=“JEG”"]

I am on 40 mg of Aderal. I freakin LOVE it. Makes a world of differance.

[/quote]

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24776&highlight=add

[quote=“JEG,post:37,topic:24893"”]

I want the niccotine…the niccotine really helps alot with the Tourettes when it acts up.

[/quote]

Cause? Cure? What’s the difference right? :stuck_out_tongue: