smokin deals for buyers

when i went to ray laks, they had 08 cbr1000’s for 8 grand, new with warranty, figured id throw it out there

I heard about this… :tup:

Ray laks is always giving away bikes.

theyve been at this price and lower on ebay for a while now… but yea, new 1000 for 8k… is a great deal. I still havent ridden one of these yet… I’ve heard nothing BUT great things so far.

i was about to blow a load on the salesman and the handlebars

ELECTRONIC STEERING FTMFW, i could turn the handlebars back and forth LITERALLY with my pinky

i cant imagine how nice it is when the bikes actually on the road moving

edit: the salesman offered me 4 grand for my bike (500 less than what i paid, 2200 under BBV) and i figured 500 bux wasnt a huge loss, called my insurance, since the bike would have a lein on it through financing i would need full coverage, 3000 a year =( looks like im stuck with used till im out of the risk pool

how much for the 600? what is electronic steering? I’ve heard of electronic steering dampers honda was using, they would use the vehicle speed sensor to determine how much fluid was necessary to stiffen/soften the steering damper. but the bike still turned the same at low speeds/sitting still. what’s the new shiet?

and yeah. full coverage? 3k? fuck that. i would rather pay the $400 a year having liability. it’s a f’ing motorcycle.

thats also with no points on my license, and allstate (who i currently go through) was the cheapest

whoops i meant $400 for liability

Last time I was on a liter bike I could steer with 1 pinky too. Couldn’t keep the front tire down… :slight_smile:

well, i am unaware of electronic steering… just the electronic damper.

also, i’d pay about 400 a year for full coverage, and I have since i was 22… for a liter bike also.

I currently have comp and liability and it runs me 199 a year.

SHOP AROUND.

PS, i had tickets, lots of them.

There is no electric steering…He must be referring to the HESD (honda electric steering damper), which works really good btw…

Liability only on an $8k liter bike you’re financing… :roll:

Shop around. Geico quoted me $5000 for full coverage, I laughed in their face. Have Progressive, pay under $400 for full coverage.

$3000/yr? Wow…

Yea… HESD… i knew of that. lol.

Being awesome, and 19 is tough on my pocket for insurance. $4500 for my gsxr full coverage, but when I had my Speed Triple it was $1500. Both are litre bikes…

I love my CBR1000 … just buy it …

you will love it

Willy … when you come back … ill let you take mine out

http://www.raylaksmotorsports.com/
Front page shows an 07 for 6,999

I used to have one, it was an 02, 954RR… it was a great bike…

The new ones just look so rad… hell, the 06-07’s look awesome too.

Honda always does a nice job on looks, power always seems to be a bit low compared to the competitors…

Styling is SPOT ON always.

You just have to go there and talk to a salesman. They’re dumping all of their bikes right now. A friend of mine just picked up an 09 600 for a really good price.

THEY*RE.

and yea, tis the season to be buying…

PS. a sportster 1200 is a liter bike, but insurance companies dont rate on displacement alone.

HP, weight, if the bike has a high propensity to be stolen, wrecked, defaced, etc etc…

Not to mention if i wreck a sportbike I immediately have about 2-3k in fairing damage based on OEM MSRP.