Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

why does everyone keep saying this?

They were all 2nd gear rolls for me. I shift twice. I am shutting down at 6500rpms in 4th which is 125mph.

it seems like that because I have 4.11’s and on the 150 shot, I LITERALLY blow through a gear in 3 seconds.

even if I did shut down at 90, do you think by the way things were looking he would have been ahead at 130? nope. I seriously was shutting down at 125 every run tho.

dude you know you dont even need to say anything lol

haha sorry… I was just kiddin man

I knew it.

just a bit

If he had no diff, he wouldn’t move at all. I assume you mean he doesn’t have a LSD?

Correct.

Lol

Lots of cry baby bitching in here

So all those races were 40 rolls? Sounds like you only shifted one time

This is why a lot of people don’t run anymore. Fucking idiots do not understand when a couple people go out to race, 20 cars follow them. How hard is this to understand?

I think it goes either way though… the one time I had to run from the cops the many cars that followed provided a barrier so the people racing could get away. I think it depends who you go out with… if people know there place its not as bad.

This. Mega derp right here.

It doesn’t go either way. Most of us wont run when we have 100 civics following us with gearheadz. Lots of cars = lots of attention. Couple cars = no attention. Figure it out. It’s a big clusterfuck lately out there. I know it’s cool and everything to watch a race but wtf.

good runs drew. doin work.

Well… thats my opinion. The problem that I have is when people who aren’t running get in the way. I don’t care if you have 2 cars or 20 cars, your going to draw attention doing 100+ mph.

Disagree. When you have 20 cars behind you with annoying lights/exhausts etc it attracts way more attention then when three cars go out to do a quick hit.

If people are running and someone gets in the way, someone should pit that car for being a moron.

:expressionless:

Do a run, come back, and watch on phone with everyone

Lol I remember that night riding with d kid. Poor aj got pulled over for running the stop sign lol

Aj? My friend pat was the one who got pulled over for running the stop sign

Aj mangino. He had the red 1g eclipse