Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

He may have gotten pulled over that night but I know for a fact my buddy pat was the one who got yanked for running the stop sign

When we used to race in Saratoga usually just the 2 cars going out to race would go or maybe just 1 car to record the race. That worked out great everytime, unfortunatly all of our cars were slow pieces of crap. Id think going out with 20 cars would draw a bit too much attention.

the train is unneeded

But I only have a slow civic that burns a quart of oil a week and I want to be part of the action:(

u can ride wit me when im done yo

:thumbup

i see travis can see the s/r section uuggghhh gotta change that i see

All the years I hung out there, there was never anything worth racing. :rofl Travis (yes, that Travis) showed up one night with a kid trying to race for money in a SR20DET Sentra (Brian?) and I walked him (my Camaro was stock with just an OEM SLP exhaust). I honestly never saw anyone else race besides that toolbag with the rotted red EG hatch with greddy turbo kit.

that brian kid i met him a couple times and always seamed chill . car wasnt that bad if i remeber right , just needed some more love and what not

Supercharged Explorer pwning GTI, several times from a dig :thumbup

How could I forget??? Lol

i dont remember this. not saying it didnt happen but i dont recall.

the one run where he didnt spin, it was a 60.

all the others were 40. I shifted twice. started in 2nd both runs, shifted to 3rd, to 4th and shut down at the top of 4th @ 125

i know my place…its the back of the pack or just cruising so far behind everybody else cause they’re to fast…

also on a side note, i removed the gearhead joitz. oem halogen ftw:ahh

100mph courtesy smokin. comon now

yeh if im doing a 60 roll you gotta go to 140ish at LEAST

For real. If someone ran me from 60 to 120 Id pit manuver them

40-80mph runs wtf

agreed!