Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

things are changiing soon man , right now its out of adam and i,s controll . once its made right adjustments will be made . remember as long as we get a vouch from other members on here he is legit i dont see why he cant be in

Just because I have a Ford doesn’t mean I’m a narc or something LOL. Or the fact I hate roll racing…continue on.

what do ya have , just so that i know lol

I didn’t watch all the vids, someone should interview him, maybe a rematch if he doesn’t puss out.

Not a crown vic with lights LOL. Right now I have my Rust-150 and my 325i on the road, both of those would get beat my most minivans so no racing for me.

the rust 150 lol

race jellies in the truck , just so smokin will be happy lol

I am not responsible for any damage to property or individuals from rotted body panels flying off my truck. PLEASE have a recent tetanus shot prior to getting too close.

sounds like my truck lolol , oh and mine does a nasty one tire fire burnout lol

Mine smokes both tires!!! And has NO limited slip. I think the rearend is so shot it binds up and spins both. LOL

could be lolol

I’d do more burnouts but I just put new tires on it, maybe one more. It runs awesome too bad it is rusted to hell.

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2009/4/file1.jpg

dsblk is fine to be in here, easy nazis.

ok so I figured I would post a little update…

everyone made fun of me for shutting down at 120. I am GLAD I did, or else me and corey wouldnt be here right now.

Like I said after the runs, I had a very bad vibration. I didnt feel comfortable even going to 100mph with the vibration, yet alone on a 150 shot. However, closing a shit talkers mouth got the best of me, and I lucked out.

my rear driveshaft U joint bearing was completely blown out. For you FWD guys, this is the Pivot joint that connects the drive shaft to the rear end. My bearing, had a dime sized hole in it. All the needles from the bearing, were gone. I dont know how the hell this whole thing stayed together after 6-7 Nitrous pulls, but it did. If I took the car to 150+, It would have blown apart.

I put a new U joint in today, and the car is smooth as hell.

Do you have a driveshaft loop?

wwoooooww! u got lucky brother man

he should , woulda made a hella noise but no deaths lol

yes. But thats at the front of the driveshaft…this was the rear. At those speeds it wouldnt have done much.

Going over 120 on the street is ridiculous in my opinion anyways, stay safe out there.