Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

He couldn’t get it apart, needs a 14mm allen wrench.

bummer :expressionless:

I’ve got time. I need to differential and the 6th gear to come in the mail anyway.

Fucking Todd tried racing everyone, i dont know whatever happened to that kid. It was pretty sad that my B16 hatch was one of the baddest cars at dunkin donuts. We all raced a lot but like you said it was really nothing worth remembering or giving a damn about, basically a bunch of 15-17 second cars going at it with 14 second cars being considered the top of the food chain.

I remember him pulling into the lot behind Wendy’s and saying “wanna see a burnout?” and before anyone could say go away he dumped the clutch and bounced off the limiter for like 2 minutes straight. What an asshat.

no gear on top end=lack of top end?

no?

he means the motor will pull it , but the gear wont allow it to .

lol mine is the other way around.

motor will put it, just not enough gear there lollll

I have more gear than I’ll ever need.

Lol I know, my car can go 323mph.

2.73s!

2.73’s here too, theres nothing like idling on the northway doing 80. :rofl

Since when do you go to tailgators lol, whores for sure though!!

This is a great thread , im so glad i saw this .

http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/this_thread_rocks.jpg

It seems some things never change, FWD cars wanting to roll race at like 100-160. I seriously don’t see why some people think they are going to magically hit warp speed and pull back 6+ cars after 120. I remember racing people like this years ago, thankfully I had 3.27 gears and top of 4th was 140 and with the SC it pulled 5th. LAST time I tried that foolishness was racing a 600 bike on the highway. I beat him but I also couldn’t stop and missed my exit. 150+ braking with a stock brake foxbody = FAIL

John, How did this guy above me get into the SRS section?!?!?!?

WTF does it matter if I am…good god.

because this section is supposed to be only allowed to a limited few. Has anyone on this forum met you in person, to speak on your behalf that your 100% safe to be in here?

A few know me including Code Blue and Too Many Camaros. Code Blue knows me from wayyyy back.

Yea i know him, he’s all good. You guys need to relax some, lol