Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

One of my pipe dreams will be coming true very soon…

But I’m stuck on one of these polaris rzr 900xp side by sides…

i was riding in deaths car when drew was running the civic, death has a sweet simple ride that is made for the quarter mile, but its still a really nice streetcar that hauls the mail! it was a good time meeting you guys

What is up with all the condition shit? A power adder is a power adder at the end of the day. It’s still his setup. I wouldn’t wanna run drew unless he was going all
out, makes no sense.[/quote]

Whether it makes sense or not really depends on the vehicles and drivers. Let say for example Drew and I were going to run our camaros. The only way it would be a remotely close race is if we went from either very low speed or a dig and he ran off the bottle. So if you have 2 cars that a close N/A and one has spray it would be fair to stipulate that the guy that has a bottle doesn’t use it or there is no point in running. just my 2 cents though.

you roll racers and your roll races…

i overheard sean (gay civic) say he would mop up my sled after i took it off the trailer…i was " what you say" “i’ll run you right now anywhere you wanna go”…after another kid told him i had spray he was like “ohh mabey someother time, ive gotta beat up on smokkinss first”

Whether it makes sense or not really depends on the vehicles and drivers. Let say for example Drew and I were going to run our camaros. The only way it would be a remotely close race is if we went from either very low speed or a dig and he ran off the bottle. So if you have 2 cars that a close N/A and one has spray it would be fair to stipulate that the guy that has a bottle doesn’t use it or there is no point in running. just my 2 cents though.[/QUOTE]

i was just saying when someone calls someone out and makes all these rules and shit it’s kinda gay.

Not when you guys are friends and fucking around at night.

It’s like If You wanna fight someone and the guys like; yeah man I’ll
fight you if you only punch with your left hand and keep your right behind your back.

taking str33t racing seriously ftl

wow is the orange (mango) car made by dodge?

HAHA I lol’d so true. +rep.

BTW i actually came out last night and you were nowhere to be found… WTF!!!

P.S. - Don’t trust WHORES at tailgators, they will roofy your ass!!!

Youre next.

hahahah so thats yours??

hmmm i’m acrually looking forward to having some mango’s

Jesus I’m getting yelled and by you and John haha. Where the fuck have you guys been the last two weeks? Alex was putting on some aluminum pedals in my car and didn’t get done till way later than expected. Hopefully this Friday will be warmer, I’m getting sick of this shit. You have cobra out?

^^^ are u in for some mango’s?

Just because nicks car looks good and clean now with those rims, he thinks he’s all cool and shit. I’ll still fuck your girl and then drop her off at your house with cum all in her hair.

Cute pedals you and alex installed yesterday. Real mechanics would of had it done in a fraction of the time but alex couldnt get loveforboosts 4 inch dick out of his thoughts.

Shes pissed at you, she saw this.

:number1

:number1 hahhahahaha Jesus

She said youre built like a teenage mutant turtle but look like a huge pussy. Short, kinda fat, always hunched over etc.

Damn that’s nuts, we already know she likes cartoons… I mean come on, she’s fucking a dude with a tattoo of scooby doos haunted house on his chest.

So your saying she likes me?