Smokinssssssss vs. gay civic, smokins vs. deathbyrt 4/23

So I’m in?

oh wow lol

:popc:

Scoooooby dooooby dooooooo, where are youuuuuuuu?

:rofl you do have some nice d cups. Can probably get a good peice on there. Maybe some ice cream scoopers crossed with gold batting cage tokens stuff into them. Some cute sprinkles.

Ask your tattoo artist if he can do that for me, hope he’s not too busy drawing cartoons for the times union?

i was just saying when someone calls someone out and makes all these rules and shit it’s kinda gay.

Not when you guys are friends and fucking around at night.[/quote]

Agreed in that case it’s run what ya brung and who ever has more wins.

He can without a doubt draw that. I will fucking buy you that tattoo.

I was actually thinking of ur cute mustache

I can put it near your tool if thats what youd like?

God damn, thats a horrible picture of me!

RUN WHAT YA BRUNG… Unless you’re running my duramin… Which means diggums till about 70… LOL

I’m not sure I would ever admit to being in a picture with Shawn Smith… LOL

Me and Shawn used to go clubbin. Lol. I was like 19 in that picture. Lol. We were at Sneaky Petes for god sake!

Btw who invited justink and his chode buddies out to the pnr? The brought some randoms with them and “our” spot might be compromised now. They were the kids in the mini cooper and the eclipse etc…

cause vlad wont switch to invite only so i can make sure he dont see where we are

Kid in the eclipse was a fucking idiot. If youre on here, youre a fucking idiot. The kid in the white coupe was right up there with him. Stay off my bumper hotrods, cause ill run both of you into the woods.

Oh man I hate dingleberries.

Serious fucking idiots last night. The cars up in the front running would go and id hang about 4 cars behind them and watch but stay up with them and i got some dude next to me trying to race me when there cars in front of us. Not to mention drew and the civic are running and the stock eclipse is trying to go 3 wide with them and is in the way of everyone, chode in the white coupe cuts me off at 110, almoat takes corba jeffy and i out and then stares at me like “fuck yeahhh bro lets go!”. Not to mentioned every idiot flying up behind us and almost rear ending us. Im pretty new to this shit but its not rocket science. Youre in the back to block for a reason.

Would plus rep if I could

srs bzns

Hahahah that dude in the eclipse was a fucking retard.