Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

was a joke to get ya goin ,come on now

I’ll make a deal with yah.

I will give you dig runs if you run all motor

and on the rolls you can spray.

i gotta hook the jug up and get a few bottle things fixed that broke on me ,so it will have to be next spring

Yeah, and here in a few months (hopefully), I’m going to give it up to come closer to home for a job that pays much less.

Family+friends>pure loot

she sounds good… but know knows u could be another tony(mustang) who just wants it for sound:rofl

Ok it is getting way to SRS in here.

Drew is an early 20 something year old. He works, he lives in his own place, has a steady relationship and in his spare time mods his car. No matter what anyone does, everyone in here is an expert. If he put $$$$$ into his car and had a 10 sec monster you guys would mash him for spending too much money on his car and not putting it to better use, aka house, etc. Where he is now, he is gradually modding his car as he can without going into crazy debt. So he has a right to be proud of something he has worked hard for. Jesus Christ.

I don’t know Cossey but some of you need to chill on him as well. I have seen some blame go into him changing due to his money. Here’s the thing, people change sometimes for NO reason at all. To blame him for changing because of his money is rediculous. It’s not like he purposely fucked his eye up just so he could get that sick car and show everyone whats up. He got screwed for the rest of his life, so he deserves compensation. What he does with that money is up to him and who he is is who he is. I refuse to be friends with ANYONE who would get mad at me for being myself. That is what a bitch is for. My friends could give a fuck what I do, its all about the good times.

Some of you srs need to chillll

One of the very few posts of yours I respect

+111111111

Me and the women are going to Look at a Duplex tomorrow a few houses down from Cobra Jeff’s house…most likely thats what im going to be moving in on the 1st of November

thanks for the complements. I also have a full blown race quad that I take my time/money too as well.

The way that Andrew acts on here gets him involved in these kind of discussions, and makes his testicals run for cover because they know they are about to get bashed. In my case, he cares FAR too much what I do (and don’t do) with it.

Are you guys in an apartment now?

Cool, thanks.

yes have been for a while.

It’s cool that you are in a good relationship and are comfortable making said commitments. I thought that I once was also, ha.

Noone is perfect man. You can attest. He talks about his car a lot and you stick your cock in to many vag’s without a wrapper. Get my drift?

like i asked before, when are the kids, minivan and white picket coming??

and as for the quad, ahhaha you havent rode that thing since like 01!

LOL I rode it a few months ago!!! Get another damn quad so I actually have someone to ride with and I will ride it all the time.

as far as the Mini van, I have a white one on order LOL

My car had a CAI already on it and it was still dogshit slow. It could barely run 13’s with h/c/i and gears.

Well its been more recent than that. The last time I went riding with him in the spring we got shot at.

Why dont ya give him a roll since he gave you a dig knowing that he’d get beat…

He should buy mine. Ill let it go CHEAP!

Tune/driver came into play there :tongue