SNAP! hope no one on here

trust me, stock Z will pwn 19 year old stock s13, even if s13 had new stock suspension stock Z suspension will pawn all s13s

^n00b

^^^
so you’re disagreeing with me david?

haha, Cal…just sell your S13 if it’s causing you many doubts…:slight_smile: haha jkz

I’m not doubting, i just know the limits of my car. I feel its better to know your limits and acknowledge them earlier than to push yourself or your car too hard and just overcook and **** shit up.

Ok caal just shut up sell you 240, buy a z and start wearing a thong. Nitescream you have a great car, Gurpeet you have also a great car.

^^^
Why? just cause i think the Z is a better car means i shouldnt own my s13? And what does it mean to wear a thong and own a Z? I’m sure there are plenty that would disagree with you.

btw ivan, we arent in russia anymore; just thought i’d let you know.

XD

LMAO…sorry guys but that made me laugh:D

I’m still laughing as I type this…the thong thing was sO random,
but dam! the sun shining out the window sure added more of the jolly laughs too.:slight_smile:

stock Z suspension = ftl
stock 240 suspension = ftl

End of the story.

Correction:
Z = Panty remover…:smiley:

Re Ameyami,
You seem to dislike the z33 platform, I am curious… what do you drive?

SNAP

LOL Dislike isn’t really the term here, i probably hate them very much or maybe not, because there IS a few specimens(3) that i like in the z classes, But mostly i hate the ppl that drive them lol same reason i hate Mercedes. WHat do i drive lol hmmm well i went through quite a few cars actually didn’t do too bad for my age and my own everything lol Now I have Jeramy s rice rocket altima which i cant drive till i completely make it stock again visually and ireally dont feel like explaing what i drive noow You’d never understand lol anyways but its sure not the altima anyways Enjoy ur z

Its really hard to understand what your trying to type. Paragraphs would help…
-But I have gathered that you don’t currently drive.
-You hate z drivers, for no apparent reason…
-You hate Merc owners for the same unapparent reason…

Your right on one part… I dont understand.

But I will enjoy my z!:smiley:

lol I don’t hate , w/e doesn’t matter sorry for typing improper

WOWWWW!! thats intense

I guess Re-amiyami will really hate me.

A mercedes might be in the family next month. I’m an ex-Z owner, so therefore, I’m everything he hates.

Shut up david. I dont HATE. LOL
I just don’t like them lol.
It’s A personal Preference.(that’s shared by a lot of people)
Please stop provoking me, because my replys are only like this because I don’t feel like i have to explain shit to YOU. Reality That is . David Stop being such a vagina LOL.

for real… he survived… wtf :expressionless:

and i guess he proved it lol…is he made of diamonds?

u guys are gay esp. david