:kekegay:

http://media.putfile.com/oaktownjustice

why are they beating her up?

Go Back PITTspeed.com > General > Multimedia
Reload this Page Snitch Gets beat down in Oakland

reloaded the page and … yup… you’re still a douche-bag

:kekegay:

ehhh…
why didnt they just drive away? and who was the owner… cause that dude didnt give two shit about that chic?

sucks to be her

#1 an angry mob of pissed off black people probably arent too easy to get past. no matter what

#2 civic. enough said

she should of moved…

also its real smart to video tape a mob beating a woman down

i would run over a bunch of people before I let them pull me out of a car and beat my ass. you could at least try a little bit.

i have that on a fight tape at home…i’m pretty sure she died…

x2

that would be x3 :bash:

i would run over a bunch of people

If you’re gonna do something like that, at least have the right equipment for the job…

:rofl:^^
but what did she do to begin with?

She was in a gang. She snitched out someone in her gang to the authorities…I am assuming this is Oakland, CA…the gangs, they don’t play out there. If you are surrounded by 200 pissed off gang members, you aren’t going anywhere in a car if they don’t want you to…Hey you wanna gang bang, you gotta know you don’t snitch, or you WILL die…end of story. I don’t feel one ounce of pity for her. She knew what was up after having to get “jumped into the gang” (they beat the piss out of you in a big group before you are officially a gang member)…very few gang members sucessfully separate from a gang w/o dying trying…

straight from the streets yo

:eek2: umm The guy that was driving should be shot for opening the door for the mob 1, 2 Start running people over even if it is a civic…See cause how I see it - Gets rid of 2 problems Rice on the street ( :wink: )and Gang bangers!

i cant believe men were beating on her like that, im glad i dont live out there with them fuckin idiots